This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules!

Topic » Rules!

2778 days 16 hours ago
lassidoggy
Here's how most legs will work:

1. At the starting line, you'll be given a choice of flights (Flight A, Flight B, Flight C). One of these flights will get you to your earlier than the others, and one flight may be delayed. It's all by luck (pretty much how the real show works). This will also apply to other modes of transportation (buses, taxis, boats, etc.)

2. There are three kinds of tasks: Detours, Roadblocks, and Route Info.

3. Detour: A choice between two tasks. You must choose one of the two tasks and complete it. The time it takes for you to complete it will be added to your racing time. A two hour penalty will be added if you choose to skip.

4. Roadblock: A task that must be performed. Again, a two hour penalty will be added if you skip it.

5. Route Info: A location you have to go to. I'll most likely ask you a trivia question about the location, and you'll have to tell me where you need to go. Example: I'll ask you "Where does the President of the United States reside?" If you mention "The White House", you'll get your next clue. If not, I'll say "Incorrect", and you'll have to keep trying. Like the above challenges, a two hour penalty will occur if you miss the clue.

6. Pit Stop: At the end of each leg, I'll post a forum on here titled "Leg ___ Pit Stop". You must comment on that forum when I have said that you've finished your leg for the clock to stop.

7. This game works on a timed concept. Not all of you have to start your leg at once. Half of you can start at 5:00pm, and half can start at 6:30pm, and you'll all have the same chance to win.

8. Any long pauses as a result of me will NOT be added to your time. However, if you take a while to mail me the results of your tasks, for example, that will count.

9. Knowledge of screenshotting and a way to play flash games is a must.

Any further questions, you can direct them to me.

open group

Lass's The Amazing Race (Season 1)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!