This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction #11 • Day 21

Topic » Eviction #11 • Day 21

1721 days 16 hours ago
JordanForReal
Brandon and Ryan face eviction. Please cast a vote to evict one of the two nominees, neither nominee is allowed to vote. Nikk is paused this week and may also not vote. As HOH, Abel will vote in the event of a tie.

Votes due 8pm EST.
Double Eviction @9pm EST! Goodluck.
1721 days 10 hours ago
brandonrichie
I came into this game twenty-one days ago as a legend, and I am leaving as such. While I am sad that my time in the game is coming to an end, I am very happy that I had the opportunity to play with and meet you all. I tried my absolute best with the hand I was given this season, and I came up just a little bit short. But still, I am leaving feeling confident in myself and how I played, and I hope that you all finish out the season in a way in which you feel the same.

I want to thank each and every one of you for making this season so competitive. While this season had many, MANY downs, it also had some incredible ups that made this all worth it in my eyes. I want to say thank you to Jordan for believing in me all the way back after I flopped in Season 7—the only reason I am even able to be here and make this speech right now is because you took a chance on a young, naive Brandon (your greatest rig of all), and I am so grateful for that. I want to give a shoutout to Tyler and Jake, my boys, my favorite legends of this game. I tried my absolute best for you. I’m sorry if I let you guys down.

Let’s finish this season out strong! Play hard, do what’s best for YOU and no one else, and for God sakes start being nicer to one another! At the end of the day this is just a game, so try your best to have fun with the time you have left.

Absolutely no hard feelings at all, only love and respect for each and every one of you.

See you guys on the flip side!

https://31.media.tumblr.com/dee446e1ef98e06e25dc48dd256e0ce2/tumblr_n6gtdx9Jzv1syl1bmo10_250.gif
1721 days 10 hours ago
JordanForReal
I have the results.
1721 days 10 hours ago
JordanForReal
When i reveal the vote the evicted houseguest will have just a moment to say their goodbyes, gather his belongings, and walk out the front door....

By a vote... of 3-1....
Brandon, you have been evicted from the BBUN house. Please say your goodbyes.

DE IN 1 HOUR!
Goodluck.

open group

Big Brother Unlimited 15 • Day 31

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!