This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction #10 • Day 19

Topic » Eviction #10 • Day 19

1724 days 1 hour ago
JordanForReal
Tiffany and Andrew face eviction. Please cast a vote to evict one of the two nominees. Neither nominee is allowed to vote. Brandon will only vote in the event of a tie.

Goodluck everyone.
1723 days 16 hours ago
Jaesus123
*stands* first things first I want to say thank you for Jordan Rodriguez for giving me this amazing opportunity to come back into this game. Everyone that knows me knows that this is my summer home 💜. Second I want to thank andrew so much, I love him with all my heart. I have no clue what I would do without him he really was there for me when I felt so down. I have not one single cruel, vile, or disgusting thing to say about him. Lastly I came into this game to play a game and these past few weeks have been turned into a disgusting and I will say this louder DISGUSTING piece of shit house. I was told very derogatory comments as well as my friend Jacob and Andrew and multiple people of color. I think it’s uncalled for and y’all should know better than to say things like that on this show. I shouldn’t be the one telling y’all this y’all should look into y’alls self and know not to act like that. With that being said STOP playing BIG PUSSY this is BIG BROTHER let’s make some BIG DICK moves! *blows kiss* *sits back down*
1723 days 7 hours ago
JordanForReal
I have the results
1723 days 7 hours ago
JordanForReal
When i reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest will have just a moment to say their goodbyes, gather his or her belongings, and walk out the front door...

By a vote...of 4-2...
Andrew, you have been evicted from the BBUN house. Please say your goodbyes.

Goodluck everyone! HOH in 1 hour.
1723 days 7 hours ago
Russell11
Bye Andrew
https://media0.giphy.com/media/l0K4h9WIXoFOWLFpC/source.gif
1723 days 7 hours ago
Jaesus123
Bye Andrew *hugs* I’ll miss u every single day

open group

Big Brother Unlimited 15 • Day 31

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!