This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomination Ceremony #10 • Day 18

Topic » Nomination Ceremony #10 •..

1724 days 11 hours ago
JordanForReal
Brandon is the new Head of Household! Please make your nominees below by hosting the key ceremony.

Noms due 9:30

Goodluck everyone
1724 days 11 hours ago
brandonrichie
https://media1.tenor.com/images/44255795f1d98b490ef16469d55a38ff/tenor.gif
1724 days 10 hours ago
brandonrichie
This is the nomination ceremony. It is my duty as Head of Household to nominate two Houseguests for eviction. One at a time I will turn a key to lock in my nominations, and their faces will appear on the memory wall.
1724 days 10 hours ago
brandonrichie
The first person I decided to nominate is...
*turns key*
Tiffany.

The second person I have decided to nominate is...
*turns key*
Andrew.

I have decided to nominate you, Tiffany, and you, Andrew, for eviction this week.

Tiffany, I have decided to nominate you simply as a pawn. It is not in anyone's best interest for you to go home this week.

I have decided to nominate you, Andrew, because you are the strongest strategic mind in the house. You have lied to and manipulated every single person in this game. You have strong relationships with everyone and everybody seems to think you are their #1. When we hear about deals being made, it almost always includes you. When we hear about chats being leaked, you almost always included in them. You have people wrapped around your finger like it's nothing. You tried helping me in the HoH competition only to pull me aside right after and, after I said I didn't know what I was doing, you asked people to essentially be your spies.

When will the lies end, Andrew?

You are going to win this game if you do not go home this week. You have made deals and kept yourself out every sticky situation you've been in. I know that after I came after Jacob you would not want to work with me, no matter how much you promised and swore that you would. At the end of the day, I do respect you as a player and we are friends outside of this game, but in this house you are NOT to be trusted.

With that, this nomination ceremony is adjourned.
1724 days 10 hours ago
Jaesus123
https://media.giphy.com/media/303pl4Qkl5kgE/giphy.gif

love shaking people to their core

open group

Big Brother Unlimited 15 • Day 31

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!