This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomination Ceremony #8 • Day 14

Topic » Nomination Ceremony #8 • Day..

1728 days 23 hours ago
JordanForReal
Jacob is the new Head of Household! Please make your nominations below by hosting the Key ceremony.

Noms due 6:30pm EST.

I will be posting the Illusionist on the front page of the group at 7.

Goodluck everyone
1728 days 22 hours ago
jake_WD
Welcome to the nomination ceremony, as head of household it is my duty to nominate sadly three players for eviction this week.

The first person I'm nominating is. . Tisha.

Tisha I've made it clear to you from the beginning of this game that I've had every intention of voting with you. Despite that you and I haven't really spoken much in this game, and because of that I feel like I have no choice but to nominate you when every other person in this game has spoken to me more than you have. I'm sorry and I hope you can understand why I'm nominating you.

The second person I'm nominating is. . Nikk.

Nikk I like you as a person, and we really hit it off week one. But that's just the thing, only week one. After Noah made his eviction speech you practically stopped talking me up until you were nominated and that rubbed me the wrong way. We've been speaking more lately, but sadly I feel like there was a rift because sometimes I'd have to text you two days in a row before you finally replied. I wish you the best of luck in veto.

The third person I'm nominating is. . Noah.

Noah, my reasoning for nominating you is honestly just because you've told many people that the tea circle is going to have to be split up soon. You told me this personally and I've heard it from other people. I don't feel like I have as strong connections with people as Andrew and Tiffany do, so I feel like I would be the one to go home. Hearing that really scared me, and if I only had to make two nominees you wouldn't be sitting on the block right now, but sadly I have to put three people up.

I wish you all the best of luck in veto. This nomination ceremony is adjourned.

open group

Big Brother Unlimited 15 • Day 31

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!