This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Power of Veto Meeting #5 • Day 10

Topic » Power of Veto Meeting #5 •..

1732 days 18 hours ago
JordanForReal
Andrew has won the Power of Veto! Please make your decision below by hosting the veto meeting. If one of Chloe's nominations is Vetoed, she must name a replacement nominee.

Goodluck everyone!
1732 days 16 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
Coming into this game, I thought that most of us had let go of beef that we've had from over two years ago. However, this week I saw that people will never let some shit go. Chloe, I understand that you're upset at Jacob for slaying the fuck out of you on All-Stars, but your irrational hatred for him helped me win this veto, and helped make sure that all three of your nominees aren't going home.

I have decided to use the veto on...
Myself.

By the end of this week, there will only be two tea circlers left. We no longer are this big alliance that people say we are. There should be no reason why people tell me they can't work with me or talk game with me because I'm in the tea circle.

Chloe, because I have vetoed one of your nominations, you will have to make a renomination.
1732 days 16 hours ago
Jaesus123
Ur a snake that’s why they won’t work with u dummy 🤷🏽‍♂️
1732 days 14 hours ago
ivannbabyx
Well...
1732 days 14 hours ago
ivannbabyx
This has been a difficult decision, *wipes sweat*
1732 days 14 hours ago
ivannbabyx
After a two year hiatus, I entered this game with no friends, no allies, no pre-established relationships of any kind. For weeks, I've been caught in the middle between two sides taking shots at one another, and was forced to ultimately choose one to drop onto the chopping block. It is by no secret how my target is Jacob and for very good reason. Because unlike myself, Jacob has friends in this game. Many of you right now, looking at this vote, likely feel very bad about voting to evict him. Most of the cast I'd imagine. He is friends with many of us in this cast, but not all of us share those same connections, and if he were to make it onto the jury phase of the game, are there any of us that would truly choose to nominate him upfront? Or even vote to evict him?

He may tell everyone that this is based on some grudge I don't remember from the previous All-Stars, but that is not the case. I am only trying to put an end to the person aligned with everyone, friend or ally.

With that being said, I have to take the best possible route towards ensuring that Jacob leaves for everyone, and that the votes are not as much in his favor as they already are...
1732 days 14 hours ago
ivannbabyx
So I'm so sorry, but Tyler, please take a seat.

open group

Big Brother Unlimited 15 • Day 31

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!