This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB Paragon S1 - Eviction Interviews

Topic » BB Paragon S1 - Eviction..

2799 days 8 hours ago
SilentSwordsman
This is where eviction interviews will be posted.
2798 days 2 hours ago
SilentSwordsman
Kaylee (Kaylee21)

Sep 5, 2016 14:35:11
kaylee21
kaylee21
Re: Your "Walked" Interview xD
SilentSwordsman
1) Now that you have walked from the game, do you believe that you would have made it to the end? Who do you believe has the best chance of winning/going far?

I think i definitely could have made it to the end. I think Kash was genuinely sorry that he had to put me up, yes, it was for his game and it sucked. I wish i could have remained unnominated though. I definitely think i wasn't on anyone's mind tbh. I think the best person who has the shot at winning is probably Kash or Will. Both of them are playing the game smart.

2) With the Fierce Four losing you as a member, do you believe they can still take over the game? Or do you think that the alliance will soon crumble?

I honestly HOPE so. I want them to prove that we really were fierce! But, honestly... i was the mastermind. I was the one who brought Drake to his demise and i was the "Brains/Brawn", me not being a member probably will get the other 3 evicted shortly after i left.

3) What are your thoughts on Will? He has been against the house pretty much, do you see him making it to the end?

I do. I think he's good with his words and has fought to be where he's at. Even though we never really spoke, i think he has a good chance of getting to the end.

4) Who do you hope DOES NOT follow you to jury and why?

Mia! I really enjoyed getting to know her, and i really hope me walking ignites a fire under her bitch ass and she wins a competition and lets those bitches know, she's not the one. Her or Cameron, Cameron was really sweet and i wish we could have talked more. Even though we were in an alliance, we didn't really speak one on one as much as Garrett and I did. I just hope no one from my alliance follows me lol

5) Who do you THINK will follow you to jury and why?

Honestly... probably Mia. Because for some reason... they all view her as a threat. And i don't see why or how. Yes, her social game was on FLEEK! She was just as good as i was in that aspect.

6) Do you have any notable regrets?

Hell no. I played the game exactly how i wanted. I think i did what needed to be done without being a target for the first 6 weeks. I wasn't even a target on my last week either. I think had i had continued, and won POV, i would have made the end. Easy. I could have been the next Daniele Donato ;)

7) If you were invited to another season, what would you say?

I'd say hell yes! I'd be the same snake in the grass, son of a bitch i was in this season. #Kayleeforallstars!

Again, it was a JOY to be apart of this experience. :) Thanks for having me, Chloe.
2796 days ago
SilentSwordsman
Will (Rocketkid13) Eviction Interview

1) The vote was 3-1, and you know that Mia saved you, who do you blame most for your demise and why?
"Ugh...TBH, Garrett nominated me, but I blame  the three others. I wasn't targeting them, I would've targeted Garrett, but they were too much of a pussy."

2) If you could change one thing about your game, what would it be?
"I regret not being more social. I didn't have enough bonds which is what screwed me up."

3) Who do think has the greatest chance to win this game, why?
Kash. He has been very strategic and I don't know why they didn't take him out. If not Kash then Garrett. Sanda is only good at competitions and hasn't been that smart. Even though I love Mia, she hasn't done anything. The others are forgettable.

4) Who do you expect to see follow you to jury?
Mia. I love her to death, but she has no bonds with anyone. Kash is after her. Garret is after her. Now she's the target unless she wins veto.

5) Who do you NOT hope to see follow you to jury? Who do you wish to see?
I wish they become intelligent enough to take out Garrett. I don't hope to see Mia. If they become intelligent enough to take out Garrett and get their head out his ass, I might have difficulty with my jury vote.

6) How do you think the players should take advantage of the twist next week? Who do you think the twist benefits most?
Nominate the biggest threats to their game and not others.
2795 days 3 hours ago
SilentSwordsman
Garrett (Garrett_Auckland) Eviction Interview

>1) Garrett, for weeks you ran this game, but in the end -- the house decided to turn their backs on you. Where do you think you went wrong?

Nowhere. I ran the game undercover the first 5 weeks then at the jury I showed everyone my cards and got Will and Drake out. After Kaylee quit I had to bounce back from a hit and take out Mia, who defected from our alliance, BUT my cards were shown, AND CAM DIDNT USE USE HIS VETO, so im sitting here. The one thing I blame for my eviction is this weeks twist, although a good one, it screwed my game.
>
>2) Do you have any regrets? Do you believe all your moves at the time they were made were the best moves possible? Or do you think you could've changed something?

All my moves were timed perfectly actually, it was just that when this week came around I wasnt able to mind conteol everyone anymore and after I lost the veto and Kash used it everyone knew I would've won had I stayed, so they had to do it.
>
>3) The Fiercesome Four was a dominant alliance all through out. Yet, when Kaylee walked, it seemed its strength dwindled. What happened to that alliance when Kaylee walked?

It went out the door. Kaylee walking really screwed MY game, even though I was playingall sodes of the house. It was a blow to my game.
>
>4) Who do you believe masterminded your eviction and why?

Big Brother, it was his twost that sent me here. Had it notve happened I do believe I wouldve won the game. Sanda Kash and Isaiah were just tinking logically evicting me because I was a threat.
>
>5) Who do you EXPECT to see come into jury right after you? Isaiah
>
>6) Who do you WANT to see come into jury right after you? Kash
>
>7) Who do you NOT WISH to see come into jury? Cam
>
>8) If you had a chance to play this game again, would you? HELL YES GIVE ME REDEMPTION
2789 days ago
SilentSwordsman
Isiah (legend_of_link) Eviction Interview

>1) Coming into this game, you said you'd keep your mouth closed and your alliances low-key, how much do you think that helped you in this game?

I guessed it helped me look like the most invisible person around which is what I wanted in the start but it kinda of fucked me over once it hit jury. Nobody saw me as real player in this game which meant anybody could have said anything to me and I would have to just gone along with them. That being my biggest mistake. How could you try to improve your game when if you tired it would get exposed to a bigger side of the house or fall apart when you can't win a challenge. Keeping my mouth shut made me exposable and lead me to the jury. It just took longer.

>2) Some call you a floater, some call you a sheep, do you believe your loyalty to Garrett has anything to do with it? What ultimately caused you to assist in Garrett's eviction and do you regret it?

Yes most likely because at the time he was only person I had to trust. I had no other connections to the other house because he was my partner. Nobody wanted to talk to me because I had nothing to give him other then a vote. What made me evict Garrett is a convo I had with Will before his eviction. I regent not even talk to him before then because if I did maybe people would have seen me in a different light. I had to evict Garrett after I knew it was going to be walking out door.  If he won HoH he wasn't going to keep me around. So he had to go and I stand by that choice.
>
>3) Kash, Sanda, and Cameron. How do you think each one of them has been playing the game and how do you think it'll play out?

Kash has been playing the best game. He knows when to win challenges and when to shut up and watch the game play out. Sanda is smart girl but she goes with the first person to tell her to do something. She still around because she was shown to win a challenge. Cameron is playing a under the radar game but that only going to get him 3rd. 
>
>4) During the final five, you had the opportunity to nominate Kash, but passed up on it. He ended up winning the veto, disrupting your nominations, and you decided to send Mia home. Would you redo that week if given the chance?

See that's hard for me because I felt like even if I had directly put him up for eviction he was just going to take himself down . Though to answer the question I would put him and Sanda up. If he won the veto I would renom Mia and evict Sanda if it was tie.  If he didnt win then I would have gotten rid of him. At the time I felt like my time was up right after he won. So I just said fuck it and got out a person just taking up space. 
>
>5) Who do you EXPECT to see coming into the Jury House next? Its going to be Cameron
>
>6) Who you WANT to see come into Jury house? I would love to see Kash but that's not going to happen.
>
>7) Who do you HOPE makes it to the end?  It would be funny to see Cameron and Kash. so I'm going to say that.   
>
>8) Lastly, if you had a chance to return, would you take it? Yeah duh.
2789 days ago
SilentSwordsman
Kash (blatastic1234) /// Jury Questioning DR

So me and Sanda are final 2 and I love, love!, LOVE!!!! How people are like "Omg it amazes me how the oatmeal team made final 2" and "I'm bitter that the were the perfect duo" that is the exact reaction I wanted XD Like it just shows how well we worked together (even though we both kinda were threatened by one another) and how good of players we were XD
#TeamOatmeal4AllStars

open group

BB Paragon Jury House

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!