This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

PROLOGUE

Topic » PROLOGUE

2801 days 10 hours ago
BelindaRosemary
*15 Years after the battle between the First Evil and Buffy's Summers' army of friends and potential slayers concluded. A new threat arises in the quaint and quirky town of Clainesville. A glowing crack in the centre of a main road in the town has opened up, leaving concern among the locals.*
*Further on into Clainesville, loud music can be heard from the 'Jennings household' where Kandice Jennings is hosting her grand annual halloween party!*

*Kiana, Kelly, Kandice, Cameron, Mina, Paulie and Alberto are at the party, as well as many other party goers*

(Tonight will be steady, as i've had a personal family issue i'm needing to attend to. But to avoid disappointment, please roleplay here. Get to know each other.. And i'll let you know what's going on - Thanks guys)
2801 days 10 hours ago
DeathIsGreat
*in the back of the party, Emma finishes her drink and walks out the front door to smoke a cigarette.*

http://24.media.tumblr.com/b313942f152cbfa710981df3194f4099/tumblr_musqqjQUOT1qzmkxio2_250.gif
2801 days 10 hours ago
BelindaRosemary
Kiana - *Flirts with Alberto, slightly drunk*
2801 days 10 hours ago
Missalice3
*staying close with the social circle, but not talking or doing much of anything*
2801 days 10 hours ago
Giraffez
*looks at you* KiKi you might want to slow down
2801 days 10 hours ago
BelindaRosemary
*Jade, Clainesville's first slayer and friend of Kiana and Kelly walks into the party and looks around, she approaches Mina and stands beside her. Not saying anything*

Kiana - *Looks at Cameron and strokes his face* 'I'm f-ff-fine.. Cammy'
2801 days 10 hours ago
Missalice3
*takes and awkward step aside*
2801 days 10 hours ago
Giraffez
No you're not sugar *laughs *
2801 days 10 hours ago
BelindaRosemary
Jade - *Turns her head to Mina* 'Something the matter, kid?'

Kiana- *Gets on table and pulls Cameron up to dance*
2801 days 10 hours ago
Giraffez
*laughs and dances with you*
2801 days 9 hours ago
Missalice3
*turns to her, albeit nervously*
No, no...I'm just awkward with, uh...space, that's all.
2801 days 9 hours ago
BelindaRosemary
*Jade rolls her eyes and goes outside, where she meets Emma*
2801 days 9 hours ago
BelindaRosemary
(Continue chatting, i've got to go up to the hospital.. I will carry the storyline on tomorrow morning, it will make sense this prologue i promise LOL)
2801 days 9 hours ago
Missalice3
Oh...
*rubs arm*

open group

Kiana The Vampire Slayer

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!