This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Roleplay Forum

Topic » Roleplay Forum

2815 days 15 hours ago
DeathIsGreat
despite this being an episodic game, it's also a roleplaying game. Each episode is when events occur, which will happen every other day in this game.

The original plan was 14 episodes.. But it's a smaller cast than expected.. so i changed some of the storyline..

Main Storyline:
The 3 daughters (it was originally 2...but i can't see the harm in adding another human..) decided to go camping, with the wife and husband... But the Wife and abusive husband decided to stay home.. (noone played that part soo..) And the Mistress, Mei Yoshiku, took them camping..

This forum is for camp roleplay and actions and talking to others. although, you can also talk to each other secretly by mailing each other. (alliances, betrayals, who you want to kill.)

now, you can further deepen this storyline... and for the rest of the characters you can develop your own storylines. In American Horror Story there are flashbacks so i'll create another topic forum to add flashbacks in..

There will be 12 episodes...

The 1st episode will be Tomorrow, 8/25.
(mail me your actions for your character..)

Goodluck everyone!
2815 days 14 hours ago
DeathIsGreat
also, Camp Security will be Randomized every 2 episodes (noone played this role) ... if you visit someone that the camp security visits in an attempt to kill them, then you die.. But there are always ways to come back...
2815 days 2 hours ago
connorfitz15
Laura looks across the campsite, pursing her lips in annoyance.
2815 days 1 hour ago
SarahJames778
Sarah starts setting up the camping tent.

"What do I do with these things...?"

She looks at the pegs and tosses them aside.
2815 days 1 hour ago
BelindaRosemary
*Watches over Sarah*

Julia: 'Don't hurt yourself Sar' (Sarcastically)
2814 days 13 hours ago
Yoshitomi
Mei glances over at the girls setting up a tent but is currently more focused on texting their father.
- Missing you. xxx P.S. Don't forget your meeting at 10. -

Mei puts her phone away and watches the girls. She has no experience camping but she wanted to spend some time bonding with the daughters of the man she loves.

Mei: Do you girls need any help?
2814 days 5 hours ago
XxLoveWakizaxX
*exploring the woods, I come across a rabbit and It comes near me as if its not scared. I looked into its eyes and right then and there I made a new friend. This wont be the last time Ill see this rabbit I knew as it ran off into the brushes only to look back as it was almost gone*

"I better head back to camp so I went on my way and see Mei trying to help the other girls so I joined
2812 days 19 hours ago
Roxas546
Dan sits in his cabin,5-6 miles away from camp. Just staring at the skins sprawled across the wall. "Now...they CANT leave..Im not alone now..." he says to himself. Getting up, he moves to his steel workbench and starts cleaning the blood off of his crowbar.
2811 days 18 hours ago
SarahJames778
Sarah sits in her tent attempting to get some shut-eye
2811 days 8 hours ago
DeathIsGreat
*BRASHFUL WHO PLAYED THE DEVIL QUIT THE GAME*

open group

Tengaged Horror Story: Camp

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!