This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

- SEASON 3 / CAST / NEW FORMAT -

Topic » - SEASON 3 / CAST / NEW FORMAT..

1582 days 19 hours ago
melindaMrskk
*Stage Door Opens - Melinda struts her stuff in a beautiful red draw dropping gown!*

Melinda - HELLO! And welcome to Big Brother Season 3! This season is a completely new and different Season! - We have a new FORMAT!
-
-
Melinda - So before I reveal our new house guests I will go into the details on how this Season will WORK!
-
-
(Also I do not have my laptop at the moment lent it to my sister so I am doing this all on my phone! So the chart will be google docs ATM!)
-
-
So this season we will be taking some BBUS style and still keeping in some BBUK style!
-
-
So the HoH competition will be decided by RANDOM.ORG the WINNER of the HoH will get to pick the NOMINEES.... THEMSELVES!! (so make sure you’re active!)
-
-
Then the POV will pick 3 other players to join the HoH and the TWO nominees selected and then the Random.ORG will decide the POV winner and they will choose how to use it THEMSELVES!
-
-
Then the SAFE houseguests will get to vote THEMSELVES on who they want to EVICT!
-
-
This will happen until the F3 where the PUBLIC will vote the WINNER!!!
-
-
Get it? GOOD!
-
-
Let’s introduce the NEW HOUSEGUETS!
1582 days 19 hours ago
melindaMrskk
House mate #1 comes from a little show called “Dance Moms” she knows how to back herself and her children! Don’t try and push this mom! It’s....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Christi Lukasiak! [hellocat]!!
1582 days 19 hours ago
melindaMrskk
House mate #2 is no stranger to DRAMA! He has his own YouTube Channel, his own Make-Up Line has MILLIONS of DOLLARS! And he’s ready to show the world what he’s MADE OF! Give it up for...

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Jeffree Star! [Gumball221520]!!
1582 days 19 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
Wow why did I think the first one was gonna be Abby Lee miller
1582 days 19 hours ago
melindaMrskk
House mate #3 she has had a wild career in ACTING & SINGING! You know her best for her High School Musical Acting!! Give it up for...

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Vanessa Hudgens! [Systrix]!!
1582 days 19 hours ago
melindaMrskk
House mate #4 is one of the best if not the BEST footballers in the WORLD! Do I need to go into more detail? Give it up for.....

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Lionel Messi! [Nahuelaqua300]!!
1582 days 19 hours ago
melindaMrskk
House mate #5 is a king in the day time and a SUPER QUEEN at night! She has her own show her own podcast and is a EMMY WINNER! Give it up for the queen herself!.....

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
RuPaul Charles! [Tinkerbell]!!
1582 days 19 hours ago
melindaMrskk
House mate #6 is an incredible rapper who has just recently dropped his INSANE album! “Whatever USA”! Give it up for...

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hoddie Allen! [Baseball03]!!
1582 days 19 hours ago
melindaMrskk
House mate #7 can sing anyone down with her power house vocals! She’s been a judge on “The Voice” she’s topped the charts and she’s here to rock the BB house! Give it up for...

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Jessie J! [Jfaia]!!
1582 days 19 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
Yes rupaul
1582 days 19 hours ago
melindaMrskk
House mate #8 is another amazing singer! The ladies LOVE him is he your Señorita? Does he make you wanna sing?! Give it up for.....

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Shawn Mendes! [Lifeiscool]!!
1582 days 19 hours ago
melindaMrskk
House mate #9 is no stranger to reality TV! She is the GC the early leaver of the Jungle will she be able to stay in the house until the end? Give it up for.....

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Gemma Collins! [Adamslater19]!!
1582 days 19 hours ago
melindaMrskk
Last but certainly not least! House mate #10 he’s great with a basketball but will he be able to shoot in the big brother house and take home that crown? Give it up for....

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Victor Oladipo! [Neme91]!!
1582 days 19 hours ago
melindaMrskk
There is your BRAND NEW 10 HOUSE GUESTS!.......*LAUGHING IS HEARD IN THE BACKGROUND*..... or is it?!
-
-
-
I WILL MAKE THE HOUSE CHAT SOON! AND THE FIRST HOH
OF THE SUMMER!!

open group

Melinda's BBUK S3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!