This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Island Survivor S1E12 - "Major Throwback"

Topic » Island Survivor S1E12 -..

2846 days 18 hours ago
Jive
Back at camp after tribal, Brandon expressed how thankful he was to Kolby for saving him last tribal. Brandon was expecting to head away to Ponderosa that time but the odds just favored him another time.

After the challenge, Brandon, Demi and Kolby was very dismayed with Jenni winning the necklace. Brandon said he had to make a tough vote since they were a strong 3-man alliance under a larger alliance they belong. However, Brandon felt very uneasy as well knowing that Demi and Kolby had been keeping the ties tight since Day 1. On the other hand, Demi was vocal in saying that her vote is up in the air since she said she can;t always trust what the others are saying.
2846 days 18 hours ago
Jive
Immunity Challenge:

For today's immunity challenge, different events that happened through this season were posted in a forum. The task for each castaway was to arrange these events from oldest to the most recent order.

The events to be arranged are:

-Merged Tribe
-Brett joins Tandang
-Kolbisha enters the game
-1st Immunity Challenge
-Rodney was voted out
-Bobby was voted out
-AKASH was voted out
-Armani quits
-Troy was pulled out from the game
-Jason quits
-MC was voted out
-Bryce was voted out
-Bryce joins Kalabaw

After several tries, with this order:

>>>>11-Merged Tribe-11th
>>>>2 -Brett joins Tandang-2nd
>>>>4 -Kolbisha enters the game - 4th
>>>>3 -1st Immunity Challenge -3rd
>>>>10 -Rodney was voted out-10th
>>>>9 -Bobby was voted out-9th
>>>> 7-AKASH was voted out- 7th
>>>> 6-Armani quits- 6th
>>>>8 -Troy was pulled out from the game-8th
>>>>5 -Jason quits-5th
>>>>12 -MC was voted out-12th
>>>>13 -Bryce was voted out-13th
>>>>1 -Bryce joins Kalabaw-1st

Jenni wins Immunity and is guaranteed a spot at the Final 3. Jenni's win spoiled the tight alliance of Brandon, Demi and Kolby and was forced to send one member of their alliance home.

At tribal, Jenni used her last idol on Kolby to save him from the vote but Kolby and Demi's decision to take out Brandon prevailed. Thus, making him the 7th member of the jury.
2846 days 18 hours ago
Jive
VOTE:

Brandon - Kolby
2846 days 18 hours ago
Jive
CONFESSIONAL

Demi:

I try to wait until I calm down to write a confessional so now I'm 'calm , cool and collected ' so I'll fill y'all in.

Plan took a turn but the outcome is gonna be as we wanted. I'm somewhat burned that Jenni was kept safe by our alliance when everyone wanted her out and then flip flops.....but that's why she didn't win "most trusted" I'm assuming.

Tonight I'm 'supposed' to be voting Kolby (will vote Brandon:( damn Jenny winning immunity) and I think Brandon's voting Kolby....Jenni will vote me and Kolby will vote Brandon (:( damn Jenny winning immunity).
If all goes the way we want it , it will be a 2-1-1 vote.
Now will it turn out that way.....well....that's what's fun about this game!
2846 days 18 hours ago
Jive
VOTE

Demi:

My vote is for Brandon
2846 days 18 hours ago
Jive
VOTE

Kolby:

(My vote) Is for Brandon to go!
2846 days 18 hours ago
Jive
VOTE

Jenni:

I'm sorry girl, but I'm voting you, Demi.
2846 days 18 hours ago
Jive
IDOL USE

Jenni:

I'll use my idol on Kolby.
2846 days 18 hours ago
Jive
>Brandon, with you being the 7th jury member
>
>1. Do you feel any regrets with your game play in which you think you could've done better?
>nah... I think I did pretty good
>2. Were you pissed?
>a little, but it happens
>3. Who do you think will win?
Kolby or demi
2846 days 18 hours ago
Jive
CONFESSIONAL

Jenni:

I can't believe this to top two, none of us were expecting it, and I'm not sure who to trust, Demi or kolby.
2846 days 18 hours ago
Jive
Jenni and Demi:

Demi: You may have bet on the wrong horse my friend;) See ya tomorrow

Jenni: I'm sorry Demi

Demi: Hey it's ok.....sometimes things can sway you. Just remember all that glitters is not gold. :)
2846 days 18 hours ago
Jive
CONFESSIONAL

Jenni:

Demi's personality has changed from light and cheery to something scary, I'm scared of what she'll do to me.

open group

Island Survivor Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!