This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Island Survivor S1E10 - "You're Mine"

Topic » Island Survivor S1E10 -..

2846 days 22 hours ago
Jive
Synopsis:

Had Brandon didn't use his advantage and Kolby not using his vote stealer on Red, Brandon could've been voted out. But the odds did just favored Brandon that time. Now, with 5 people left in the game, tension and paranoia is real.

With Kolby, using the vote stealer on Red last TC and Brandon nullifying Jenni's vote, the game just changed up a bit. Back at camp, the prime target is DJ now that he's against a strong 4-man alliance, but DJ doesn't want to give up just yet. He stated that he is very willing to align with anyone who wishes to have a long-term alliance.
2846 days 22 hours ago
Jive
Immunity Challenge:

Challenge was a Non-Live challenge. The task was for the castaways to message me a number to inform me their number identity. Next thing they'll do is they'll try to get as much people to comment on a blog I put up their identity number. 2 people to gain the most comments, wins immunity and is safe from the vote.

After 24 hours, it was Red who got 31 points and Demi with 10, enough to give them immunity.

At tribal, there was not much of a discussion as to how will the vote go since the majority alliance was in a consensus in voting out someone in the outs, DJ, who became the 5th member of the jury,
2846 days 22 hours ago
Jive
VOTE

Kolby - I'm voting out DJ, plus since Demi have my 3 idols back I want to use one.
2846 days 22 hours ago
Jive
VOTE

Demi - I vote to evict dj.
2846 days 22 hours ago
Jive
5-man* alliance
2846 days 22 hours ago
Jive
VOTE + CONFESSIONAL

Red:

I vote DJ. After the last vote with Kolby flipping I am a but worried and real happy to be immune
2846 days 22 hours ago
Jive
VOTE

Jenni: (I vote for) DJ
2846 days 22 hours ago
Jive
VOTE

Brandon - DJ
2846 days 22 hours ago
Jive

open group

Island Survivor Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!