This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Island Survivor S1E7 - "What Now?"

Topic » Island Survivor S1E7 -..

2849 days 13 hours ago
Jive
Synopsis:

After a very epic tribal council, the Noah quickly approached Demi and talked how happy he was that it was not him who was voted out, but with MC going home and Brandon flipping, it did cripple a lot Noah's alliance (which decided to send Bryce home) and left Noah and Brandon free agents which Bryce is now taking advantage of.

Back at camp after the challenge, Kolbisha approached Demi and told her how much he trusted her and he is willing to give his idols to her. Demi could not believe it at first but then Kolby handed her the three idol which he found earlier the game.
2849 days 13 hours ago
Jive
Immunity Challenge:

Second immunity challenge was an endurance/patience challenge. The task for each castaway was to climb up 100 steps by commenting "Steps at step #1" until step 100. However, they could only step after another person steps, which means that they can't step twice in a row.

It was Red, Kolby and Brandon who were tight up to the first 20 steps but Red failed to catch up leaving the chances greater for Brandon and Kolby. Brandon, being able to start at step 1 while Kolby was at more than 10 steps already failed as well to make up some of his time. Therefore, Kolby wins his second individual immunity in a row.

At tribal council, there was not much of a discussion on who to vote for or splitting the votes. Demi and Red highlighted that the basis for tonight's vote will be about trust but Brandon was very vocal in telling that his vote will be for someone who is not useful for his end-game. With that being said, Noah is the 6th person voted out and became the second jury member with a 6-2-1 vote. (Noah left with an idol in his pocket)
2849 days 13 hours ago
Jive
Noah, Bryce, Brandon, Red convo:

Hi
>Hi we were wondering if you want wot be in an alliance with us 3
>>Hello?
>>>Awesome
>>>>Added Jive to this
>>>>>What's up
2849 days 13 hours ago
Jive
CONFESSIONAL

Kolbisha:

I trust Demi enough, that can I give her my 3 Idols? And all the powers would work and stuff if I gave em to her, right?

Note: I said yes to this then after, she hands Demi the idols
2849 days 13 hours ago
Jive
Question: Why would you give Demi your 3 idols?

Kolbisha: Because I feel I could be targetted and she will use it on me if I am in trouble and I think I have a better chance of going than her so it will protect the Idols
2849 days 13 hours ago
Jive
CONFESSIONAL

Demi:

Oh what a crazy mess! Michael left which made Brandon and Noah free agents which I believe Bryce is taking full advantage of. We may have another sticky vote since Brandon will go with us and (sadly vote Noah...I like Noah in general) or my gut says they will go after Jenni....

Phew. Going to bed will confess more tomorrow lol.
2849 days 13 hours ago
Jive
CONFESSIONAL

Demi:

Btw if they did pull a blindside....it would be a hell of a shocker when I stood up.
2849 days 13 hours ago
Jive
VOTE

Kolbisha: I vote out Noah
2849 days 13 hours ago
Jive
VOTE:

Demi: (Ok then....see ya tonight.) Oh and my vote is noah
2849 days 13 hours ago
Jive
VOTE

DJ - Brett
2849 days 13 hours ago
Jive
VOTE

Brandon - Noah
2849 days 13 hours ago
Jive
VOTE

Red - Noah
2849 days 13 hours ago
Jive
VOTE + CONFESSIONAL

Jenni: (My vote is for) Noah, he's the bad guy right now...
2849 days 13 hours ago
Jive
CONFESSIONAL

Demi:

To finish up on my thoughts before tribal I will tell you that Kolby shocked me and gave me his 3 idols. He knows I'll look out for him tho.

Tonight I believe that Bryce, Brandon, Noah, dj and possibly Brett will see this as a "last ditch effort" to control the game so I'll be prepared. If they choose to try and take out Jenni, red or myself (Kolby has immunity) then after votes are read i will stand and use my special idol.

I love when you can pull off a cool idol play ;)
Wish me luck!
2847 days 16 hours ago
ThePug
Oh and if anyone questioned why I gave Demi the idols was because I was possibly going away for a few days and didn't and was scared of med-evacuation if I said so lol. So kinda lied to jive, so he didn't medevac my ass. Which I didn't end up going anywhere lol

open group

Island Survivor Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!