This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Island Survivor S1E5 - "Hop In"

Topic » Island Survivor S1E5 -..

2855 days 9 hours ago
Jive
Synopsis:

Last night's tribal council was crazy. It was the "majority" alliance of MC, Red and Brandon that sent JT home leaving DJ and Jenni in the outs. Back at Tandang tribe, Demi still feels very comfortable with who she's playing with and who she's playing against. Demi knowing that there was an alliance that did not include her, planned to cripple it and swayed people to favor her (them)
2855 days 8 hours ago
Jive
Immunity Challenge:

With the crippled Kalabaw tribe and people from both tribes wanting to get out from somewhere they hoped they didn't belong, all they wished was for a merge to happen but no tribe merge was revealed.

At the challenge, both tribes were given a link to a tengaged game called "Tribal Jump". Both tribes need to submit exactly 3 entries (which includes their score). The tribe with the most combined total score will win immunity and is safe from the votes.

After 24 hours, only 2 entries from each tribe was submitted. Kalabaw's total points was 2,413 while Tandang's was 1,081. With that, Kalabaw is safe after 4 straight challenge losses and they send Tandang to Tribal Council for the 2nd time.

Tribal Council was a twist. It was held right after the challenge giving the contestants only 1 hour and 30 minutes to decide. The initial plan by the Demi-Kolby alliance was to take out Brett but later decided to change their votes to Rodney. With that being the majority alliance's decision, Rodney is the 4th person voted out of Island Survivor: Philippines
2855 days 8 hours ago
Jive
CONFESSIONAL

Demi:

It looks like i have some good people i can play with in this game. Watch what will be funny is that when we read the confessionals that ill be saying that and the confessional before and after mine will say things like, "that demi bitch is leaving and doesnt know it".

Anyways i was saying that i feel like kolby and red are my true blue people and jenni and noah seem like i can really trust them for now also.

I did make the decision to tell jenni about my concerns with michael and she had a good plan...if they go to tribal then she and red will vote michael and michael and brandon will vote dj BUT she will use her idol on dj.....

I feel bad tho....i thought about talking to michael and kinda advising him not to put a target on himself but he may take that wrong and it will blow up in my face.....

WHATS A GIRL TO DO LoL
2855 days 8 hours ago
Jive
CONFESSIONAL

Noah:

*sits on log and crosses leg sassy like*

hey friends havent seen u in a while! me?? oh im great.. so a lot has happened

Let me first start this off by saying I've never played with such a bunch of try hards like this. Demi and Red mail me saying that Michael is looking to take me out come merge and I completely believe them when they tell me this information. Michael is literally crazy and has such a personality that it rubs many people the wrong way.

But unfortunately for Demi and Red, in my case it's in my best interest to keep Michael around. Why you might ask? He's gunning for you, you say! Michael and I are also allies in another group game. I backstab him here, I backstab him in the other game too and I could be going home sooner than I thought.

So what do I do? Only the thing Noah would do! I tell Michael that Demi and Red told me that he was gunning for me. I put on my best false tears and go, "it hurt my feelings :(" "i thought we had something special :((((" [which is pretty true]

Michael is now dead set on getting Demi and Red out ASAP. Which is both fine by me. Red is a comp beast - or at least somewhat in comparison to me - and Demi knows how to win games. I even tried slipping a little clue to Michael to throw the tribe immunity challenge so they could vote Red off! LOL

Come merge the main people I'm interested in working with are Brandon, Michael, Rodney, and Brett if he ever comes back to life. I may appear cocky but you never know what can happen... and honestly I think I'm playing one of my WORST games ever ugh
2855 days 8 hours ago
Jive
Demi to Red:

I trust Noah pretty well but Michael, Noah and Brandon are really tight in another game (as of now no reason to worry) but I feel that when merge happens and people start 'mingling' we should think about keeping Jenni/fell close to us. Jenni was pissed you got a vote last Tc so I think she's a loyal one?

That way worse comes to worse it's you, me, Kolby and I think Jenni would stay with us. Hoping Noah will too. Thoughts?
2855 days 8 hours ago
Jive
VOTE

Demi - Brett
Kolbisha - Brett
2855 days 8 hours ago
Jive
VOTE CHANGE

Demi - Rodney
Kolbisha - Rodney
2855 days 8 hours ago
Jive
CONFESSIONAL

Jenni:

I'm still here, still here and still kicking.
2855 days 8 hours ago
Jive
CONFESSIONAL

Demi:

I believe we " poked the hornet's nest" today. All day has been off tho.

The vote was gonna be Brett. I was chatting with Bryce and we then mentioned switching to Rodney. It actually was a good time with only an hour and a half to vote. Welp it worked out fine and most likely crippled an alliance that didn't include me.

Brandon started asking about me having an idol and I took it as fishing for info...for himself or someone but I think by the time it was over we were ok but I'm uneasy now with him.

The fun now begins
2855 days 8 hours ago
Jive
Demi & Noah:

Noah: I'm OK with it I just wish I was given time to vote bc now I self-voted and that looks bad :(
Demi: >Hope you were ok with vote. Rodney never has spoken to any of us before and we had such a short time (I don't know why)
2855 days 8 hours ago
Jive
CONFESSIONAL

Demi:

Everyone is counting on the merge but me....
I think that is staying on tribes for another vote or so will create chaos beyond belief.... because allies are so split.

Whatever happens today will be interesting but I will have either positioned myself very well or will be leaving quickly.
2855 days 8 hours ago
Jive
CONFESSIONAL

Noah:

God I'm kind of livid right now...

The twist where TC only lasted a few hours was awful. I was at work and there was no prior knowledge it'd be so short. Rodney should have stayed and now this messes my whole game up.. I don't and will never trust Bryce.

For now, going into the merge, my plan is just to suck up to Demi and Red while Michael cuts their throats. It's more of a UTR type game but I have to make it look like I'm not the biggest threat out here. There are too many people who want my head. I have to make it look like there are bigger fish to fry.
2855 days 8 hours ago
Jive
CONFESSIONAL

Demi:

Btw I do not think Michael and I can move forward but to make communication and the flow of information smoother...I'll "suck it up".

Plus I totally hate that awkward feeling lol.
2855 days 8 hours ago
Jive
Demi sent to Red, Jenni and Kolby:

"CONNECTIONS"

Taking Rodney out was probably a better move then what I originally thought. If there is another large alliance it has to consist of dj, Michael and possibly Brandon and Noah. I don't know what to think about the last two but we should think about what (or who) is the strongest tie and what the plan should be.
2855 days 8 hours ago
Jive
MC & Demi

Demi:

I saw your comment under mine and I see you maybe 'ticked' at me. If you had a connection with Rodney I didn't know.
Also I was a little thrown off at your last couple of messages to me and red. I'm loyal and you were moving around so quickly wanting to turn on your allies I grew concerned that maybe I couldn't trust you.
I'm not letting that affect rest of game (for me) but wanted to be honest on why I was acting different.
Hopefully we can move forward.

MC:

What are you talkin about? The plan I thought we had agreed on was me u red Noah Brandon and Kolby as f6 but the next person I hear from is saying hey they want you out. So I don't know what to think. It may be true it may not be but either way I can't just ignore it. I don't think you would vote me out. But then again I don't know what to think. You have no reason to lie to me and that person has nothing to gain.
2855 days 8 hours ago
Jive
VOTE

Bryce - Rodney

Others had self-vote

open group

Island Survivor Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!