This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale 1.0

Topic » Finale 1.0

2757 days 13 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Welcome to the Finale of Sequester 1.0!

Tonight, Hunter P and Nasir will speak to the jury in hopes of earning their vote to win!

Hunter and Nasir, post your final speech below and mail me once you have posted it!

DEADLINE: 10pm EST Saturday
2757 days 11 hours ago
IceskyGames
I had a amazing social game staying under the radar winning 1st LOC To make people scared of me to not target me and laid back. Unlike spinfur or neme i was working behind the scenes and made sure I had the best nominees for my move sets. Nobody even voted for me and my name was never brought up in eviction. I would like to give a shout out to NicoleF,Cyrpt ,nick,topaz and double for making this Happened. I tried so hard to keep you but it didn't work out becuase if that occurred i was going next but i did try to get every single one of you to stay. I really do think i earned this right to be up here by being very smart and letting people come to me and find there pro's and con's and treat people nice and than play the game. Honestly if i was being for real Neme91 was gonna take spin over me so i knew i had to win to get to this point.

Hope you vote me aka Hunter!!
~IceskyGames
2757 days 10 hours ago
Neme91
This game definitely was weird but fun to have taken apart of. I think after readjusting the events of what happened in this game i didn't talk to every single one of you and i didn't have the best physical game but I did have the best strategical game. Yeah I know its not loved to hear that the person sitting in the finals is the guy who got you out. Why would you vote for him to win? I would love to win because i actually played the game. Ice says I didn't play behind the scenes but in hindsight I did. No one knew I was aligned with Spinfur, Hunter B. and Ice all separately. Not trying to be deceitful just knowing when needed to I have 3 separate people to turn to in order to get a vote to go my way. Also I love how Ice says he tried to save everyone who got voted out. How do you do that lol? You voted them out but tried to save them all.Ice had a good game I'm not going to deny or down it at all and if I did wasn't my intention Ice. I did win an LOC I will include that but I don't naturally see winning the LOC as much need in a game. Surviving votes is a need. My name was only brought up once to be eliminated from this game and that was by Crypt and i don't know why. I got assistance from one of my allies Andrew who informed me of Crypt's plan and we were able to get him out over me. I think hearing "yeah I wasn't targeted" sounds good but isn't "was targeted survived and had a hand in the rest" too. Like I said yeah you may be hesitant because I did have a hand in it but i wasn't the only one. Andrew and Ice were also partners in crime as much as me. But I can stand here today and own it. I hope you vote me to win but if you don't its fine. I played my heart out and it was a pleasure.

Hope you vote me also known as Nasir!!
-Neme91
2757 days 10 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Gl guys
2756 days 22 hours ago
spinfur
I'm voting Nasir not cause im bitter because ice is lying straight through his teeth

Who warned neme that he was targeted that lead to his elimination?  Me not ice. Who was the one to takes others out? Mix of me crypt and Nasir. Ice only did what Nasir told him to do and that's a cold hard fact. You stayed under the radar? Bitch i heard your name once or twice in this game so that a lie. You worked behind the scenes? Well if behind the scenes is doing everything someone tells you then you did a great job. You knew you were next yeah because and you tried to stop it? How? Oh yeah you didn't I wonder what is further your head up your own ass or your head up nemes ass.

Rant over good luck Nasir
2756 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14
It's time to vote! The Jury will have until 10pm EST Sunday to mail me their vote to WIN! Good luck!
2754 days 15 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Well everyone this has been an underwhelming season lol I only got two votes from the jury so I will reveal them now!

Andrew voted for Nasir to win!

Crypt voted for Hunter to win!

Thus, we have a TIE!

Congrats Nasir and Hunter on being the co-winners of Sequester!

Thank you all for playing!
2754 days 14 hours ago
Neme91
lol wow good job Hunter
2754 days 14 hours ago
Neme91
I had fun carly no matter the turnout
2754 days 14 hours ago
IceskyGames
Gg neme sad that andrew was bitter but gj!!

open group

EMPTY GROUP #16 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!