This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bigs confessional s

Topic » Bigs confessional s

2875 days 1 hour ago
habsfan
2875 days 1 hour ago
habsfan
Just as the game started I had the need to find allies quick to get the numbers on my side. I decided not to do this because it could easily hurt my game and put me as the #1 threat in the house. I message DrPepsi (Cameron) about being allies and replies with "yes please". For now this is my only ally in the house and I need to build some trust within the two of us moving forward.

--

Cameron wins HoH! Yes! This couldn't have gone any better; the guy I just aligned with winning HoH. Seems like I'm safe this week. I don't want to tell Cameron who to nominate because it's his HoH and nobody really knows one another towards this point. For now I just need to lay low and relax.

--

Cameron puts up Pablo and James and I'm perfectly fine with that. Don't really know the two so it doesn't hurt my game whatsoever.

--

PoV occurs and I'm not picked. No big deal. If I were to be picked I'd keep Cameron's nominations the same so he doesn't get as much blood on his hands.

Jar wins and takes down James. Cameron puts up Rob as a replacement. I don't really care who goes home this week to be quite honest.

--

Rob gets sent packing, oh well. Cameron doesn't seem to have that much blood on his hands but this whole house is so silent you can never tell when something strategic is actually occurring.
2875 days 1 hour ago
habsfan
Ashanti joins the game and replaces Drew. She's most likely all alone since she just entered the house and I wouldn't mind having her as an ally.

--

Ashanti wins HoH! I don't know what to feel this point. I don't know whose side she's on so I'm just planning to lay low this week.

--

Sam and Cam are nominated. Only thing I care about that is that it has a good rhyme to it.

--

I message Ashanti asking who her target is this week and she says she doesn't have one. We then get into the talk of a possible backdoor plan and throwing the PoV and all. At first Ashanti was fine with throwing the PoV to me so she wouldn't get as much blood on her hands but then we both decided it was best to give to Sam so I wouldn't get any blood either.

--

Ashanti puts up Jimmy and tells me to send him home. I want to build some trust within Ashanti and I and voting out Jimmy will help build this relationship in the game.

--

Ashanti and I confirm our alliance, we're staying loyal with one another and I hope it stays that way.

--

Jimmy leaves which means Ashanti's HoH was successful.

open group

Habs big brother VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!