This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SSC3: Songs Sorting...

Topic » SSC3: Songs Sorting...

1002 days 19 hours ago
FedeBenna
Welcome y'all my dear Players!! ^^

First of all, I would like to personally thank all of you for joining and applying in this Group Game to make this music show possible...thank you!! ^^

But let's talk about something more important now, our 3rd Season of Spotify Song Contest can finally start!! Let's go!! You are all here because you have been selected to partecipate in our amazing show, going to compete in our two Semifinals...to qualify your songs for the Final!! Good luck to all of you!!

The draw of the songs that will compete in our two Semifinals will occur as soon as possible but not later than 24hours from now...so stay tuned in this period of time. They will be sorted in two different groups of 10 songs each for a total of 20 of them! Yeah, only 20 even if you are 21 players...this is because 1 of you got a Free Pass to the Final, as they won the previous season... :P

Talk to you later... :P
1002 days 19 hours ago
FedeBenna
[!WARNING!]
Just to explain that again to whoever didn't understand our dedicated topic, I want you all to remember who will vote in these Semifinals and how:

---> 60% of Votes by our Jury of 5 -> Some very impartial Judges who will vote only having a mind of their own... They will draw up their personal Rankings and they will give their points accordingly in order of their placements! (12-10-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 points... x5 Judges = 290 Total Points by Jury)

---> 40% of Votes by our Audience -> There's really not much to say...all of the people on Tengaged who have joined or will join our group game... An Audience Poll where each one of them/you/us will be able to cast a single vote! The resulting % of votes will then give you an amount of points proportioned to the total of available points... (all of the % = 193 Total Points by Audience)

---> + Starting Bonus of Extra Points -> Available to all the competing songs that are gloabally less popular as explained always in our dedicated topic ( https://tengaged.com/group/8481-spotifysongcontest-ssc3-apps-closed/forum/topic/25089133 )...if you don't wait for me to show you them, those points can be easily calculated based on the spotify listenings that each song had at the moment of its application to our group game...for those that get few Extra Points, don't worry as nothing is said! ;)

A song with...< 500.000 Spotify Listenings = +35 Points
A song with...< 1.000.000 Spotify Listenings = +30 Points
A song with...< 5.000.000 Spotify Listenings = +20 Points
A song with...< 25.000.000 Spotify Listenings = +10 Points
A song with...< 50.000.000 Spotify Listenings = +5 Points
A song with...> 50.000.000 Spotify Listenings = +0 Points

[!WARNING!]
Semifinals' Rankings will only probably show you the positioning of your songs in order of points obtained but not the exactly amount of them (that will be revealed at the end of the season)! Just to don't let you know how much you are close or distant from others, or you would probably become too strategical for the Final...eheheh... :P (Maybe we could even not saying their placements at all, just saying who qualifies and who doesn't...)
1002 days 3 hours ago
FedeBenna
Here we gooo!!! ^^
I've obviously made use of Random.org to establish what Songs will perform in which Semifinal Group and their Order of Exhibition:

[SEMIFINAL 1 GROUP]
1. "Sausage" - Lewberger (DrG2)
2. "Stones" - ZiBBS (SeaViper)
3. "Tommy" - Ralph (Ribbons)
4. "Listen (Live)" - Beyoncé (Hector)
5. "La Canzone Nostra" - MACE, BLANCO, Salmo (Mrkk)
6. "Words" - Skylar Grey (Ashantea)
7. "Lying" - Dan + Shay (yswimmer96)
8. "Cashmere" - Tkay Maidza (Absol)
9. "Hear Me" - Imagine Dragons (WaffleKing)
10. "PTT (Paint The Town)" - LOONA (CrystalClod)

[SEMIFINAL 2 GROUP]
1. "La Nina De La Escuela" - Lola Indigo (LolaIndigo)
2. "Anyone" - Demi Lovato (bbfan1074)
3. "Thinking Of You" - Mabel (ilovetosing)
4. "Good Girls" - CHVRCHES (Voila)
5. "Can't Help But Wait" - Trey Songz (MrRobzilla)
6. "Ok, All Right" - David Archuleta (humanwebjet1)
7. "Woman Of The Hour" - Stela Cole (SomebodyAwesome)
8. "Discord" - The Living Tombstone (ShaneDawson12345)
9. "Heavenly Side" - Illenium, Matt Maeson, NGHTMRE (zorbo678)
10. "Good Look For You" - Gavin Turek (FromAWindow)

P.s. The date and time of each Semifinal will be announced later on...
P.p.s. Just 7 of 10 Partecipants in each Semifinal Group will be able to qualify to the Final!
1001 days 13 hours ago
FedeBenna
[!WARNING!]
Semifinal 1 will probably start in about 10 hours from now (I will mail you about it asap at its start)...from then on, there will be 24hours for our Jury and our Audience to make their own decisions on who (between Semifinal 1 Group) deserves their votes... ;)

999 days 1 hour ago
FedeBenna
[!WARNING!]
Semifinal 2 will probably start in about 10 hours from now (I will mail you about it asap at its start)...from then on, there will be 24hours for our Jury and our Audience to make their own decisions on who (between Semifinal 2 Group) deserves their votes... ;)

open group

SpotifySongContest SSC4! [SoonerOrLater]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!