This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SSC2: SEMIFINAL 2!

Topic » SSC2: SEMIFINAL 2!

1037 days 19 hours ago
FedeBenna
Hello y'all my dear players...the moment all of us were waiting is finally come!
Semifinal 2 of our 2nd Spotify Song Contest starts now!!

From now and for the next 24 hours, the Jury and the Audience will vote for their favourite songs (as already previously explained)...decreeing which 7 of 10 songs from this Semifinal 2 will qualify going directly to the Final! Choose them wisely my dear Judges! All of your votes really matter! And this also apply to our Audience!

-> Judges...draw up your personal Ranking and send it to me by private mail! You could also attach a comment for each of the 10 songs, so that I will reveal at least your comments as I will not reveal your votes...

-> Spotify Audience...Start Voting Now!!! :P (you only have 24 hours...)
Audience Poll -> https://tengaged.com/group/8481-spotifysongcontest-ssc2-waiting-for/poll/whats-your-favorite-song-152185

-> My dear Partecipants...just listen the songs of this Semifinal 2 and wait the results...for some of you the waiting will really be more than paid off! P.s. Remember that you can't draw up your personal Ranking for now, as you will be able to do it only during the Final! However, you still can send your single vote into our Audience Poll! XD
1037 days 19 hours ago
FedeBenna
[SEMIFINAL 2 GROUP]
1. "Opulence" - Brooke Candy (Ashantea)
2. "All Eyes On Me" - Bo Burnham (DrG2)
3. "One Love" - R3HAB & Now United (Mrkk)
4. "Hungover" - Eloise (FromAWindow)
5. "Rain" - Grandson ft Jessie Reyez (zorbo678)
6. "Dive Into Unknown" - Victoria (SharonMaItems)
7. "Dance Alone" - Jana Burceska (SeaViper)
8. "Gold" - Kiiara (Crazyrockina)
9. "Hello" - The Cat Empire (1001games)
10. "Clay" - Grace VanderWaal (TheRoseHorse)

(...this is the order of their exhibition...)
1037 days 19 hours ago
FedeBenna
This is our 2nd Spotify Playlist, where you can find these 10 competing songs too... ;)

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5pCwNZgseKbKVWQCRxS91b?si=9a3f22f8c8ab4e4e&nd=1
1036 days 19 hours ago
FedeBenna
[!WARNING!]

---> [Audience Poll is now CLOSED!] <---
Our Audience can't vote anymore in this Semifinal 2...all bets are off! :P

---> [Semifinal 2 Results!] <---
Our Semifinal 2 results will be posted within 30 minutes from now...are you ready?! :P

---> [Starting Bonus Points!] <---
They're assigned as already explained in our topic about Rules & Voting System...

(+35) "Dive Into Unknown" - Victoria (SharonMaItems)
(+20) "Hungover" - Eloise (FromAWindow)
(+20) "Rain" - Grandson ft Jessie Reyez (zorbo678)
(+20) "Dance Alone" - Jana Burceska (SeaViper)
(+10) "Opulence" - Brooke Candy (Ashantea)
(+10) "All Eyes On Me" - Bo Burnham (DrG2)
(+10) "One Love" - R3HAB & Now United (Mrkk)
(+10) "Hello" - The Cat Empire (1001games)
(+5) "Clay" - Grace VanderWaal (TheRoseHorse)
(+0) "Gold" - Kiiara (Crazyrockina)

But nothing is said...let's wait for the true results... :P
1036 days 19 hours ago
FedeBenna
[!Judges Comments!]

It seems we have all decided to write them only during the Final! Even because they would have been almost the same with only few changes...

However, I've personally decided that I'm going to write a short comment to each of the eliminated songs as they're not going to perform again in the Final...obviously after the Results to don't spoiler...
1036 days 19 hours ago
FedeBenna
[!SEMIFINAL 2 - OFFICIAL RESULTS!]

Here we go with the results of our second Semifinal! This time, not in order of their placements but in order of their exhibition, saying you only if they are QUALIFIED or NOT QUALIFIED, without the total of points to don't let you discover how much you are close or distant to the others...good luck!

Only 7 of you directly qualify to the Final...while the other 3 are unfortunately eliminated (they will still be able to draw up their personal Rankings in the Final, so don't leave the game!)...

- - - - - - - - -

1] "Opulence" - Brooke Candy (Ashantea)......QUALIFIED!

2] "All Eyes On Me" - Bo Burnham (DrG2)......NOT QUALIFIED!

3] "One Love" - R3HAB & Now United (Mrkk)......QUALIFIED!

4] "Hungover" - Eloise (FromAWindow)......QUALIFIED!

5] "Rain" - Grandson ft Jessie Reyez (zorbo678)......QUALIFIED!

6] "Dive Into Unknown" - Victoria (SharonMaItems)......QUALIFIED!

7] "Dance Alone" - Jana Burceska (SeaViper)......QUALIFIED!

8] "Gold" - Kiiara (Crazyrockina)......QUALIFIED!

9] "Hello" - The Cat Empire (1001games)......NOT QUALIFIED!

10] "Clay" - Grace VanderWaal (TheRoseHorse)......NOT QUALIFIED!

- - - - - - - - -

CONGRATS TO ALL OF THE QUALIFIED SONGS!!! ^^ I'm so happy and excited for you!!! ^^ See you soon in the Final!!! ^^

You can now take a Rest Day while we are going to face the Final with the other qualified songs... :P

I'm also very sorry for the three songs that didn't qualify...thanks for your participation, bringing in this show your music! I hope you enjoyed it and I hope to see you again... ;)
1036 days 19 hours ago
FedeBenna
[!Judges Comments!]

#FedeBenna 's Comments to the 3 NOT QUALIFIED Songs... :'(

---> "Clay" - Grace VanderWaal (TheRoseHorse)
I have to say I really loved your voice, a lot! Sometimes it seemed to me to hear Sia, that I really love...but your voice apart, the song was not my thing...you did good but something went probably wrong as you didn't qualify...should we blame the Jury or the Audience?

---> "All Eyes On Me" - Bo Burnham (DrG2)
Well...you could be considered a genius! You have started your career from posting YouTube videos and now you are here (even if not qualified, eheh)! Your voice captured me and I liked your song as it's very particular, but maybe you should have shorten its duration, as there was a part very boring and that stopped the song itself...losing of interest...the end of the song didn't satisfy me as well...

---> "Hello" - The Cat Empire (1001games)
Could I be honest? This song is not my thing at all and for me it was really hard to listen to...sorry, maybe it will go better a next time! :'( But you still get some points from others, so you are not unappreciated, it's just me...
1036 days 17 hours ago
Harehere
Grats who qualify. And i am Sorry who didnt. Gl all in final ❤️❤️❤️❤️
1036 days 16 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Congrats to everyone who qualified 👏 ❤
1030 days 4 hours ago
FedeBenna
[SEMIFINAL 2 GROUP RESULTS]

1] "Opulence" - Brooke Candy (Ashantea)......QUALIFIED! [72,5]

2] "All Eyes On Me" - Bo Burnham (DrG2)......NOT QUALIFIED! [52]

3] "One Love" - R3HAB & Now United (Mrkk)......QUALIFIED! [68]

4] "Hungover" - Eloise (FromAWindow)......QUALIFIED! [76]

5] "Rain" - Grandson ft Jessie Reyez (zorbo678)......QUALIFIED! [95]

6] "Dive Into Unknown" - Victoria (SharonMaItems)......QUALIFIED! [83]

7] "Dance Alone" - Jana Burceska (SeaViper)......QUALIFIED! [102]

8] "Gold" - Kiiara (Crazyrockina)......QUALIFIED! [57,5]

9] "Hello" - The Cat Empire (1001games)......NOT QUALIFIED! [42]

10] "Clay" - Grace VanderWaal (TheRoseHorse)......NOT QUALIFIED! [53]
1030 days 4 hours ago
SeaViper
*Looks at me winning the semi, the getting 9th*

open group

SpotifySongContest SSC4! [SoonerOrLater]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!