This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother Try Out Forum

Topic » Big Brother Try Out Forum

2892 days 20 hours ago
Niclas24
In order to be a part of the Big Brother Game By Niclas24, you must answer the following questions:
(prefer if you send in the applications and fill them out on YouTube and post the link bellow, but im PERFECTLY fine if you do them on here and post them)
***all can try out, but i cant promise a spot in the game, but please dont think this of i dont like you or i didnt choose you, there will be more chances for you to get in"*
Name:
Time Zone:
Favorite Big Brother player and why:
Why should I pick you:
Do you have the ability to screenshot:
Do you have the ability to do challenges on YouTube and upload them (can make a new account or use existing):
How active are you:
Will you be able to dedicate the entire summer to this game:
What type of player are you, strategic, competition threat, quiet, or ruthless:
Are you aware that being inactive may result in elimination due to others evicting you:
*finalists will have a new and more detailed interview*

*I want my series to have a strong reputation for turning Tengaged players into well-respected members of this community. If you want to make the move to the top, then this is the game show is what you want and need to enter. so respect everyone. This game will have NO racism, sexuality comments, form of bullying what so ever, making fun of someones ethnic group or ways of living, threatening (unless its threatening to take someone out of the game). If this happens PLEASE Private Message me ASAP with a link of where is happened and i will put a stop to it (can only put a stop to it, when the game starts and it happens in the game.) Failure to follow those rules may result in an automatic eviction and elimination of the game.*
2892 days 3 hours ago
andrewvaughan17
Name: Andrew
State/Country: Chester, United Kingdom
Time Zone: GMT/BST
Favorite Big Brother player and why: My favourite player would have to be Nikki as she brought drama, comedy and I imagine myself to be like her
Why should I pick you: Because I am very straight forward and I stand up for what I believe in plus I can bring in some crazy moments
Do you have the ability to screenshot: Yes
Do you have the ability to do challenges on YouTube and upload them (can make a new account or use existing): It depends on the challenges but I will give it my best shot
How active are you: 10
Will you be able to dedicate the entire summer to this game: Possibly but I do work
What type of player are you, strategic, competition threat, quiet, or ruthless: Ruthless mixed with strategic
Are you aware that being inactive may result in elimination due to others evicting you: Yes and I hope that isn't the case
2892 days 1 hour ago
Mevartal
Frederick
Denmark
Video Game Developer
Will Kirby, real slayer
An active and strategic guy
Yes
Yes
6 on weekdays, 9 on weekends
Yes
Ruthless
Yes
2891 days 20 hours ago
toms717
Name: Tommie
State/Country: Illinois//U.S
Time Zone: C.T
Favorite Big Brother player and why: Da'vonne because she knew the in's and out of the game like meee!!:0
Why should I pick you: I'm amazing!
Do you have the ability to screenshot: no
Do you have the ability to do challenges on YouTube and upload them (can make a new account or use existing): I'm not sure.
How active are you: Very Active
Will you be able to dedicate the entire summer to this game: Most of it.
What type of player are you, strategic, competition threat, quiet, or ruthless: Competition Threat
Are you aware that being inactive may result in elimination due to others evicting you: Duh.
2891 days 19 hours ago
LuanPedrinho
Name: LuanPedrinho Maravilha
State/ Brasi
Favorite Big Brother player and why: My favourite player
I am a favorite participant the prize because I will strive hard and fight until the end of the program to reach the final
Do you have the ability to do challenges on YouTube and upload them (can make a new account or use existing): It depends on the challenges but I will give it my best shot
How active are you: 10 for me to make youtube videos on these things and more difficult for me anyway try okay

Will you be able to dedicate the entire summer to this game: Possibly but I do work
What type of player are you, strategic, competition threat, quiet, or ruthless: yes yes I have my style of play ability will be true strategist

Are you aware that being inactive may result in elimination due to others evicting you:  but this will not be my case okay
2890 days 13 hours ago
GraceJ
Name: Grace Johannes

State/Country: Louisiana, USA

Time Zone: Central

Favorite Big Brother player and why: My favorite player its a tie between Danielle Reyes and Rachel Reilly. Danielle Reyes due her strategic gameplay in BB3 and Rachel Reilly because she is a competition beast.

Why should I pick you: You should pick me because I will do anything and everything to win.

Do you have the ability to do challenges on YouTube and upload them (can make a new account or use existing): Yes

How active are you: I am a new member. I will login daily.

Will you be able to dedicate the entire summer to this game: Hell yes!

What type of player are you, strategic, competition threat, quiet, or ruthless: Honestly, all 4

Are you aware that being inactive may result in elimination due to others evicting you: Yes

Hope I get pick!
2888 days 10 hours ago
LittleDreamer
Name: Luca

State/Country: Italy

Time Zone: I am 6 hours after East

Favorite Big Brother player and why: My favorite player is Amanda Zuckermann cause she was great to watch and very funny.

Why should I pick you: You should pick me because I will try to make a good social game and cause i am a big flop on the challenges.

Do you have the ability to do challenges on YouTube and upload them (can make a new account or use existing): Yes

How active are you: I am active.

Will you be able to dedicate the entire summer to this game: Yea

What type of player are you, strategic, competition threat, quiet, or ruthless:Very quiet

Are you aware that being inactive may result in elimination due to others evicting you: Yes
2842 days ago
Zankie101
like you or i didnt choose you, there will be more chances for you to get in"*
Name: ryan
State/Country: Tx/ USA
Time Zone: central
Favorite Big Brother player and why: Frankie he's very social and fun
Why should I pick you:I can make it interesting and add drama or be the mastermind
Do you have the ability to screenshot: yes
Do you have the ability to do challenges on YouTube and upload them (can make a new account or use existing): no
How active are you: very
Will you be able to dedicate the entire summer to this game:yes
What type of player are you, strategic, competition threat, quiet, or ruthless: strategic social
Are you aware that being inactive may result in elimination due to others evicting you: yes
2841 days 23 hours ago
TotalDramaLover1234
Name:Caleb
State/Country: Kentucky
Time Zone: Eastern
Favorite Big Brother player and why: Jocasta Odom and because of her faces xD
Why should I pick you: Because I know how to work with what I got.
How active are you: On a 1/10 scale, I would say 6/10
Will you be able to dedicate the entire summer to this game: Yes, as long as it doesn't take 100% of my time up.
What type of player are you, strategic, competition threat, quiet, or ruthless:  Quiet
2841 days 23 hours ago
Jaychris
Hi
2841 days 2 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Name: nels
State/Country: mpls mn
Time Zone: central
Favorite Big Brother player and why: frankie he's funny
Why should I pick you: I want to win a group game
Do you have the ability to screenshot:yes
Do you have the ability to do challenges on YouTube and upload them (can make a new account or use existing):
How active are you:9
Will you be able to dedicate the entire summer to this game: yea
What type of player are you, strategic, competition threat, quiet, or ruthless: quiet and strategic
Are you aware that being inactive may result in elimination due to others evicting you: yes

open group

Big Brother 1 "Beginning But Not The End

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!