This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother Twists Rules and Regulations.

Topic » Big Brother Twists Rules and..

2817 days 14 hours ago
Noaht77
Doing any of the following actions may result in game wise punishment or even immediate eviction. If you see anybody doing this, please report to me and I will decide if this submission is valid and then proceed to take action.

1. Using discriminatory speech to any person(s) in the group. (This includes racism, sexism, homophobic slurs, etc.)

2. Constant harassment or spam. It's okay if you want to be saved in an eviction but messaging the same person 20 times is NOT okay.

3. "Taking charge" or pretending to be the host. I will assure you the entire season is hosted by me.

4. Cheating/ lying about winning a competition. There will be some competitions held on different websites, (games, etc). Trying to lie about a final score should not even be an option. I will have ways to know on each game we play.

Regulations. There are certain things you must do to stay in the game.

1. Missing a series of challenges, nominations, and evictions will result in immediate punishment.

2. Not sending diary room confessionals when told to will result in immediate punishment.

open group

Big Brother Twists SEASON THREE: REVENGE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!