This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 6: JUDGING

Topic » Episode 6: JUDGING

1022 days 16 hours ago
rodrigueseve

(Another one that sucks so much her titantron is all glamour shots and clips from a reality show <3)

Hanna: Hello everyone. Welcome to the judging panel. We are here at the studio because this is the place decisions are made.

Solid week ladies.

Step forward if your name is:
тщат
Rosè Storm
Rio Jackson

Ya safe. You may leave the studio.
1022 days 16 hours ago
rodrigueseve
This means

Lil Lisa
Bby2007landroveronthe405freeway
Chaussure D'Tennis Jorgensen Kachingwe
Erotica X Vonbitch
Chlo Ver
Ari Lee

You guys are the best and the worst of the week.
1022 days 16 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Lil Lisa

Lisa, this was a great body of work from you this week. It just was everything I wanted: over the top, psychotic, extravagant. You really did tick all the boxes this week, good job.
1022 days 16 hours ago
rodrigueseve

Well while your video or lyrical content wasn't as over the top, just the whole concept behind this performance was hysterical LMFAO. SHE'S SO CRAZY SHE IS JEALOUS OF HERSELF? GENIUS.
1022 days 16 hours ago
rodrigueseve

Well your lyrics didn't directly tell me you're crazy but those paired with the visual gave me such a psycho obssessive bitch vibe. You did really well in setting a tone and giving us the crazy vibe, good job.
1022 days 16 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Erotica X Vonbitch

This was pretty understated to say the least. Besides the car being broken and the chorus, there isn't much crazy about this. And even those things aren't that crazy: it's what he deserves to be honest. #HastaElCoñoDelPatriarcado
1022 days 16 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Chlo Ver

This was yet another understated one. I just didn't see much crazy about it to be honest. Sure you're partying, sure you're talking about death but that doesn't automatically say crazy to me.
1022 days 16 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Ari Lee

(the screen does not light up)

A shame.
1022 days 16 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Before geting to the results I want to say sorry I've been taking so long with judging. I've been busy cuz I'm going to travel and then I left town for a few days, its been a bit hectic. Sorry besties.
1022 days 16 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Now lets get to the results.

Lil Lisa

You three excelled this week, but only one of you can take the W home.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Lil Lisa, congratulations, you are the winner of this Record of the Week assignment.

Bby2007landroveronthe405freeway, Chaussure D'Tennis Jorgensen Kachingwe, amazing job but you fell short. Keep working hard. You may leave the studio.
1022 days 16 hours ago
nateclove
Bby2007landroveronthe405freeway robbed
1022 days 16 hours ago
rodrigueseve
The worst of the week were

Erotica X Vonbitch
Chlo Ver
Ari Lee

This season is being the toughest yet and you guys just drew the short end of the stick tonight. But who is safe.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Erotica X Vonbitch, Chlo Ver, head to the back. You're both safe.

Ari Lee, you did not submit this week and I have decided that from now on, a non submission is a direct elimination. Sorry.

Ari Lee, I'm sorry but this is the end of the road for you. I could see you tried hard in this competition and you had your fare share of successes. But you have a lot to discover artistically. Thank you for coming, and I mean it. Now, you may bravely leave the studio.

Episode 7 posted shortly.
1022 days 16 hours ago
nateclove
Ari Lee flop

open group

The Ferm Project - Season 3 THE REQUEL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!