This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 5: JUDGING

Topic » Episode 5: JUDGING

1026 days 23 hours ago
rodrigueseve

Hanna: Hello everyone. Welcome to the judging panel. We are here at the studio because this is the place decisions are made.

Another really impressive week from all of you gals, keep it up.

Bby2007landroveronthe405freeway
Erotica X Vonbitch
Lil Lisa
Chaussure D'Tennis Jorgensen Kachingwa

You four are safe. You may leave the studio.
1026 days 23 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Which means...

тщат
Ha Chung
Rosè Storm
Rio Jackson
Chlo Ver
Ari Lee

You guys are the top 3 and bottom 3 for this week.
1026 days 23 hours ago
rodrigueseve
тщат

This is just such a bop, so good. The lyrics are iconic, the video is cool, the music is catchy. You just did really well this week, as did most of your colleagues. But this was a very well crafted submission.
1026 days 23 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Ha Chung

I love that you opted for a different language, props to you for that. The song was also cute, it had different sections and very distinct but the problem that came with that is that some sections were far more interesting then the other. The song seemed a little unbalanced, sorry
1026 days 22 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Rosè Storm

So here we have a pretty obvious submission but it just works cuz the music has that rock grungy vibe to it here and there and its just such a different vibe to mainstream pop music nowadays. I just enjoy this a lot.
1026 days 22 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Rio Jackson

Well Rio, this was also a pretty obvious submission, and shamefully I got sick of this track real quick. It was cute for about a minute but then became a bit annoying, sorry. It's still good but just not my personal preference.
1026 days 22 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Chlo Ver

Now this is in the top more based on the music video then the song. The song is nice and all, but I just liked the different people shown in the video, the different types of things they were doing and how depsite their differences they then came together and stopped their "party for one" to become a "party for everyone". Really cute.
1026 days 22 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Ari Lee

Ngl this just bored me a little. It's one of those songs you know the chorus to but the rest is just a big blur. Sorry, just not very memorable.
1026 days 22 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Ok so the top 3

тщат
Rosè Storm
Chlo Ver

Very solid submission this week, but only one of you can take the W.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
тщат, congratulations, you are the winner of this Record of the Week assignment.

Chlo Ver, Rosè Storm, good job, head to the back.
1026 days 22 hours ago
rodrigueseve
And then the bottom 3

Ha Chung
Rio Jackson
Ari Lee

You guys didn't do BAD just the competition was fierce and you guys fell short a little. But one of you was slightly better.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ha Chung, you-

*Ha Chung would then step forward*

Hanna: Um... so I guess that's it.
1026 days 22 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Hanna: In all seriousness, due to unforeseen circumstances, Ha Chung had to pull out from the competition. We completely understand, there's no hard feelings between the production and her and we hope to see her back here on The Ferm Project in the near future, cuz we think she has a lot of star potential.

Ha Chung, I'm sorry but this is the end of the road for you. Thank you for coming, and I mean it. Now, you may bravely leave the studio.

*Ha Chung leaves*

Rio Jackson, Ari Lee, you are safe for the week. Get to work.

Episode 6 will be posted soon.
1026 days 18 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Thank you for liking my submission 💜✌🏽

open group

The Ferm Project - Season 3 THE REQUEL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!