This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3: JUDGING

Topic » Episode 3: JUDGING

1033 days 22 hours ago
rodrigueseve

Hanna: Hello everyone. Welcome to the judging panel. We are here at the studio because this is the place decisions are made.

This week was actually rather freaking strong ladies, you should all be proud of how you did. It was rather hard to judge.

Please step forward:
тщат
Erotica X Vonbitch
Lil Lisa
Rosè Storm
Rio Jackson
Bby2007landroveronthe405freeway

You are SAFE.

NOTES: тщат sometimes, LESS IS MORE. We didn't need that man appearing in the video. Based on sex appeal alone you'd be at the top, but the inclusion of the MAN hurt you.
Bby2007landroveronthe405freeway, fantastic job.

You may leave the studio.
1033 days 22 hours ago
rodrigueseve
This means:

Ha Chung
Office Girlboss
Chaussure D'Tennis Jorgensen Kachingwe
Chlo Ver
Big Banana
Ari Lee

You guys are the tops and the bottoms of this week.
1033 days 22 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Ha Chung

You served us a bit more of an understated sexy, which I really appreciated. Your performance in the music video was good and all but what pushed you over the edge was the song. I'd never heard it and it is a certified bop, that complemented the video perfect. Solid job this week babe.
1033 days 22 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Office Girlboss

(the screen remains blank)

A shame.
1033 days 22 hours ago
rodrigueseve

What. A. Performance. It had a story, it had a vibe, it grew in sexiness as it went on. This legit made me feel like the baddest sexiest bitch and honestly, that's pretty hard to achieve. This was amazing, really good job.
1033 days 22 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Chlo Ver

Albeit a bit of a obvious choice, it's still a choice very fitting for this week. The music and the video go amazingly together and the sex appeal of the girls is undeniable. Also bonus points for water scene. You gave us what we wanted and we want some more of this!
1033 days 22 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Big Banana

So this had a few moments where you got it right, like when you're cooking in the pan and looking lit and in the pole dancing part. But the rest of the video is sadly more disturbing then anything. The song doesn't give me sexy vibes either. This was a weird take on the theme and it didn't quite work.
1033 days 22 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Ari Lee

So you did miss the mark here for me. The song is one of the most controversial sexy songs ever (mainly thanks to Miley Cyrus) but this version is honestly just cringey. Not one of the shots in the video was sexy to me, they were either just fun or tryhard. Very sad, this really wasn't your week.
1033 days 22 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Alright I've made my decision.

Ha Chung
Chlo Ver

You guys had a great job, matching the video sexy vibe with a sexy sounding song very well. Three amazing pieces of work that are honestly album ready. But only one can take the victory.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Chaussure D'Tennis Jorgensen Kachingwe, congratulations, you are the winner of this Record of the Week challenge.

Ha Chung, Chlo Ver, amazing effort. You may all leave the studio.
1033 days 22 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Office Girlboss
Big Banana
Ari Lee

This week, you three struggled the most to present me a good product... or to present me a product at all.

But one of you is still safe.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Big Banana, you're safe.

Which means Office Girlboss and Ari Lee will have to compete in the Redemption Record.
1033 days 22 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Office Girlboss... Ari Lee... you are up for elimination. You are now tasked to submit your Redemption Record. The Redemption Record is a very simple concept: you will get to submit yet another video with the theme being the same theme of the week. So tonight, you're gonna serve me sex by submitting your best sexy sounding song and sexy looking video.

This is your chance to redeem yourself on this assignment and show me you deserve to be here. Impress me. You have 24 hours to do this but I know you can do it quicker then that so get to it!
1033 days 22 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Thank you for safety 🙏
1033 days 21 hours ago
Alexeh23
https://youtu.be/kuUb5A_LyYA

My neighbour literally cut my wifi and I'm doing this from my data but enjoy my parting piece I guess xoxo
1033 days 21 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Ari Lee's submission sent trough mail

1033 days 21 hours ago
rodrigueseve
So I've made my decision.

Far better proposals then the ones you presented in the first place, proud to see the improvement. However, one of you still has to pack your bags and go home.

The person geting their contract terminated is...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Office Girlboss

Office Girlboss, I'm sorry but this is the end of the road for you. You had so much potential and I was looking forward to see you grow, but when you don't submit anything for the week this early on, you start being seen as unreliable, and for that reason I have to let you go. Thank you for coming, and I mean it. Now, you may bravely leave the studio.

Ari Lee, good effort, but you need to start leaving your mark in this competition. Get to work.

Episode 4 being posted soon!

open group

The Ferm Project - Season 3 THE REQUEL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!