This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2: JUDGING

Topic » Episode 2: JUDGING

1037 days ago
rodrigueseve

Hanna: Hello everyone. Welcome to the judging panel. We are here at the studio because this is the time decisions are made.

This week I tasked you guys with songs about your bodies and I can confidently say I had never heard as many songs about genitalia, bums and boobs in a row in my life. Some of the musical choices were some of the biggest atrocities I've ever heard so note to self, never do this challenge again.

That being said, step forward:
Chloe Ver
Erotica X Vonbitch
Bby2007landroveronthe405freeway
Ari Lee
Lil Lisa
Chaussure D'Tennis Jorgensen Kachingwe

You guys are SAFE.

Before you guys head out... Ari Lee, great job this week. You're only not on top cuz one of the directions was to be more on the upbeat side. But you're message was very inspirational and important so great job.

You may leave the studio.
1037 days ago
rodrigueseve
This means:

тщат
Ha Chung
Office Girlboss
Rosè Storm
Rio Jackson
pennytration's alt account
Big Banana

You guys are the tops and the bottoms of the week.
1036 days 23 hours ago
rodrigueseve
тщат

So there were two songs this week specifically about vaginas and this one was the more... sane option. Musically it was also the less disturbing one. That being said, you talked about your body part in a lot of different perspectives, talking about other vaginas and your own and it was actually pretty empowering specially paired with the video. You also talked about it the whole song which was the point so good job.
1036 days 23 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Ha Chung

Another decent pick. You talk about your body for most of the song which is pretty fine. You definitely are positive about it and love it, but it kinda came off as a bit style over message at parts. Still, a decent job.
1036 days 23 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Office Girlboss

So this is the other vagina related track and it is... a lot. I'm not gonna sit here and say I enjoyed this song whatsoever cuz I'd be lying, but you are at the top for simply complying with the rules. Your imagery and lyrics definitely related to your body part and they were all over the video. So you had to be here.
1036 days 23 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Rosè Storm

Was this a pretty obvious pick? Sure, but when it works so well... what to do. It fit this week perfect, the whole song is about body, the video hints at body positivity pretty often. It's just a really feel good positive song. You did really well this time.
1036 days 23 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Rio Jackson

So Rio, I had high expectations for you this week after your pretty good hashtag round. But this disapointed me severely. For starters, this song is a crime to music. And let's just leave it at that. And then, the song is about body parts sure, but it's more about those of others then your own. So for that reason, here you land.
1036 days 23 hours ago
rodrigueseve

So I actually enjoyed the song the thing however is that this song really isn't about body. It's about sex which I guess is associated with body but not the same. The only time I thought you characterized your body instead of just the sex was when you called it sexy but then on further inspection the lyric is actually "Sexy in your ear" which I interpret as whispering or moaning so, also not body related. I feel like you missed the mark with this one.
1036 days 23 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Big Banana

Well for this one you also kinda escaped the theme cuz the focus of your song was supposed to be your body or a body part. Here you basically run away from that by saying "Yes I'm pretty but I'm also smart and a nice person", which wasn't what I was aiming for. You only really mention your beauty and middle finger here and there so I don't know how much this fits the week.
1036 days 23 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Alright I've made my decision.

тщат
Ha Chung
Office Girlboss
Rosè Storm

You guys all did really well relatively to the others. One of you stood out however with their message.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Rosè Storm, congratulations, you are the winner of this weeks assignment.

тщат, Ha Chung and Office Girlboss, good work but you're safe. You may all leave the studio.
1036 days 23 hours ago
rodrigueseve
And now at the bottom...

Rio Jackson
Big Banana

You guys either spoke of a body that not yours, spoke of it in a not so positive light, or didn't speak of it at all. And so, two of you will have to fight for your place in this competition...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Rio Jackson, you're safe. But don't let your good first week get to your head.

This does mean pennytration's alt account and Big Banana will be up for elimination.
1036 days 23 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Big Banana... pennytration's alt account... you are up for elimination. You are now tasked to submit your Redemption Record. The Redemption Record is a very simple concept: you will get to submit yet another video with the theme being the same theme of the week. So tonight, you're gonna serve me body positivity by talking of your body or a body part of yours in a good light.

This is your chance to redeem yourself on this assignment and show me you deserve to be here. Impress me. You have 24 hours to do this but I know you can do it quicker then that so get to it!
1036 days 23 hours ago
SeaViper
When all my friends got plastic surgery, this is what I listened to cause I thought I was ugly but I'm beautiful IN MY OWN BANANARY WAY

1036 days 22 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Omg thank you so much 🙏☺
1036 days 2 hours ago
turkeylover
1036 days 1 hour ago
rodrigueseve
Alright girlies I've made my decision.

Two very decent proposals, one more subtle in video but more evident in lyrics, one more evident in video and more subtle in the lyrics. Very valid efforts, but one still has to fall short.

The person geting their contract terminated is...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

pennytration's alt account, I'm sorry but this is the end of the road for you. You brought a lot of work ethic into this competition but I think you are still too green and trying to figure yourself out as an artist. Maybe in a few years we will meet and you'll be as big as I am. But for now... Thank you for coming, and I mean it. Now, you may bravely leave the studio.

Big Banana, you escaped elimination. Good effort on the redemption portion, now apply that to the Record of the Week assignments too please.

Episode 3 going up shortly.

open group

The Ferm Project - Season 3 THE REQUEL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!