This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1: JUDGING

Topic » Episode 1: JUDGING

1039 days 6 hours ago
rodrigueseve

Hanna: Hello everyone. Welcome to the judging panel. We are here at the studio because this is the time decisions are made.

This week I got a taste of what you could do, and I am impressed. Altho there were quite a few obvious hashtags, 4 of you impressed me enough to make me have 4 tops instead of the normal 3.

That being said if I call your name step forward:
Rosè Storm
Chaussure D'Tennis Jorgensen Kachingwe
Bby20007landroveronthe405freeway
Big Banana
Office Girlboss
тщат
Erotica X Vonbitch

You guys are... SAFE. You may leave the studio.
1039 days 5 hours ago
rodrigueseve
This means:

Lil Lisa
Rio Jackson
Reg
Ha Chung
Chloe Ver
pennytration's alt account
Ari Lee

You guys are the tops and the bottoms of the week.
1039 days 5 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Lil Lisa

#GirlDictatress

Girl you really came in guns blazing. The songs lyrics alone are already marketable enough but with this hashtag? It's well thought out, evident but not too obvious. It just works perfectly. Good job.
1039 days 5 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Rio Jackson

#DistortedDreams

Rio you gave us the most creative hashtag this week and for that I definitely commend you. When it came to the song, the hashtag didn't relate THAT much to it but looking at the visuals I definitely see where you came from. It almost sounds like a slogan for Eurovision honestly. Good job!
1039 days 5 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Reg

#UrFavoriteGuy

Oh Reg, I feel bad for you. Well first off, the hashtag is a bit obvious but I mean, that's ok I'd say. It is a good lyric off your song and the way you spelled it makes it unique and catchy. Other people with obvious hashtags are safe, so why are you in the bottom? Cuz your song has no video. :/
1039 days 5 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Ha Chung

#FreePalestine

BRAVO! You gave us style, you gave us sass, you gave us lyrics and on top of that you gave us a strong political message trough your hashtag that DOES relate to the song if we analyze it. Very well put together, good job!
1039 days 5 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Chloe Ver

#PhysicalPerfection

Here we see a pretty standard basic hashtag but it just works. You took your songs title and gave it a spin, and it came off as pretty catchy and a nice hashtag you could market your single with. Good job!
1039 days 5 hours ago
rodrigueseve

#imthenewmainpopgirlie

Well the song was fine... I liked the rap specially, it was iconic. But your hashtag just falls short. It's not that it doesn't relate or anything. It's just that it is the most basic thing ever. Every gay guy says this quote about their favs. It's just not remarkable in my opinion.
1039 days 5 hours ago
rodrigueseve
And finally, Ari Lee

#Weneednofakefriends

Ari, I think you directed your energy the wrong direction here. First off, the song isn't my favorite to be honest but I'd be able to overlook that. But then your hashtag is basically just a play on your songs lyrics which is fine but I wish you'd given us more. On the bright side tho, I feel like your hashtag is pretty relatable and I could see people using it and geting it to trend.
1039 days 5 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Alright that being said let's see the tops first!

Lil Lisa
Rio Jackson
Ha Chung
Chloe Ver

You all did very well for your first week. But only one can snatch the win...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Lil Lisa, congratulations, you are the winner of this weeks assignment.

Rio Jackson, Ha Chung and Chloe Ver, solid performance. You may leave the studio as you are all safe.
1039 days 5 hours ago
rodrigueseve
And now we have the bottoms...

Reg
Ari Lee

You all either missed a part of the assignment or just went a obvious, forgettable route. In The Ferm Project, you have to grab my attention. Stand out. And one of you will have that chance still.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ari Lee, you're safe.

Which means Reg and pennytration's alt account are up for elimination.
1039 days 5 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Reg... pennytration's alt account... you are up for elimination. You are now tasked to submit your Redemption Record. The Redemption Record is a very simple concept: you will get to submit yet another video with the theme being the same theme of the week. So tonight, you will serve me a song and video paired with an hashtag that relates to your track or visual aid.

This is your chance to redeem yourself on this assignment and show me you deserve to be here. Impress me. You have 24 hours to do this but I know you can do it quicker then that so get to it!
1039 days 5 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Oh shit thank god
1039 days 4 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Happy to be safe 😊 🙏
1038 days 9 hours ago
turkeylover
i don’t deserve this methinks

anyways, enjoy etc

#onmyown
1038 days 4 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Alright ladies I've made my decision

The person geting their contract terminated is...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Reg

Reg, I'm sorry but this is the end of the road for you. I can see the potential in you, but in this industry you need to give the producers what they want and be creative. And you didn't serve what I wanted this week. Thank you for coming, and I mean it. Now, you may bravely leave the studio.

pennytration's alt account, you are safe. But step it up sis.

Week 2 coming up shortly.

open group

The Ferm Project - Season 3 THE REQUEL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!