This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 10: JUDGING

Topic » Episode 10: JUDGING

1141 days 13 hours ago
rodrigueseve

Sorry for taking this long a lot has been going on and my mental health hasn't been the best and when I have free time I either play League or watch a movie. We're almost at the finish line tho so let's get it over with.
1141 days 13 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Alright first off Shan Rock

This song I had not listened for AGES. This was actually really good, the music had a war vibe and the video was serving fashionable post apocalyptic bad bitch at war. I enjoyed this a lot good job.
1141 days 13 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Next up, Ant Nikia Bonnie

So this song was a real throwback uh? Well, my thing with this is that it was just SO DARK that I could barely see what was going on at times. Plus, this didnt really scream post apocalyptic as much as it screamed futuristic but the dark tones gave it a subtle nod to the theme. This ones hard to judge.
1141 days 13 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Alright lets talk to Nomi Swan

Video wise, this was the most post apocalyptic feel one. The problem really lies in the fact that the music doesn't quite match the post apocalyptic feel and I feel like with their dancing they're having too much fun during the end of the world LMAO. But it was still a good submission, the video was quite good
1141 days 13 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Up to Debbie Downer

So here the issue was that this never quite gave me post apocalyptic. Futuristic? Sure. But we never got to see what happened with this cyborg weapon. Plus the video was quite repetitive and not at all interesting I must say... sorry
1141 days 13 hours ago
rodrigueseve
And to cap things off, Sarah 2.0

I mean, the zombies were pretty obvious here lol But the thing here is they're NOT really the focus. Like if the zombies weren't there the video wouldn't lose any of its sense. Plus, the zombies never felt like a real threat, they had all the oportunity to attack the girls and they didn't.
1141 days 13 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Alright so the winner for me was quite obvious since they were the only one to align the post apocalyptic vibe in both the song and the video...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Shan Rock

Shan Rock, congratulations, you're the winner of this weeks assignment and moving on to interview week!
1141 days 13 hours ago
rodrigueseve
The second place finisher didn't quite get the music right, but the video was mostly spot on!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Nomi Swan, you're safe. You may head to the back of the line.
1141 days 13 hours ago
rodrigueseve
And now, I'll reveal the first person that will be participating in the Redemption Record.

This person was the only one to give me nothing and just not really impress me this week.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Debbie Downer, I'm sorry but you're in the bottom.
1141 days 13 hours ago
rodrigueseve
And finally, one safe spot, one bottom spot left.

Ant Nikia Bonnie, your video hinted subtly to post apocalyptic realness as the forefront of your video but the rest just felt more futuristic then anything

Sarah 2.0, your video had an apocalyptic vibe cuz of the zombies but it was pretty irrelevant. The video would have done the same without it. Plus, it was just all too sugary for the theme.

I wanna say this decision was so hard I had to ask for a second opinion. Shout out to Logan from Discord. If you have any problems with your result, blame him.
1141 days 13 hours ago
rodrigueseve
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ant Nikia Bonnie, you're safe.

Sarah 2.0, you'll be in the Redemption Record. Let me quote mister Logan:

"so i think the thing about like ooh ahh
even though i like the song better
i think that the zombies are there and then forgotten about
like theyre there for like 2 minutes
i think in spice up your life even though the themes of Post Apocalyptic is more like subtle, it's throughout the entire video
plus i think Spice Up Your Life is more intense of a song so if like there was a revolution and we were in the hunger games i would definitely expect to hear Spice Up Your Life more than Like Ooh Ahh"
1141 days 13 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Debbie Downer... Sarah 2.0... you are up for elimination. You are now tasked to submit your Redemption Record. The Redemption Record is a very simple concept: you will get to submit yet another video with the theme being the same theme of the week. So tonight, you'll serve me a post apocalyptic anthem.

This is your chance to redeem yourself on this assignment and show me you deserve to be here. Impress me. You have 24 hours to do this but I know you can do it quicker then that so get to it!
1141 days 13 hours ago
nateclove
Phew! I was biting my nails the whole time chile!
1141 days 12 hours ago
Eoin
Iconicccccc
1140 days 11 hours ago
Insanity
https://youtu.be/P7lE-G1oC34

Sarah 2.0 drowned and died
1138 days 11 hours ago
rodrigueseve
The person who will get their contract terminated is...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Debbie Downer

Debbie Downer, I'm sorry but this is the end of the road for you.  Thank you for coming, and I mean it. Now, you may bravely leave the studio.

GG Sarah 2.0

open group

The Ferm Project - Season 3 THE REQUEL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!