This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 (Avahy Maki)

Topic » Tribal Council #4 (Avahy Maki)

1444 days 2 hours ago
benp428
Welcome to tribal!

Questions:
-Only one of you showed up to today's competition, will that have a factor in the votes?
-Last week you guys killed the comp, in that time off, were you able to build connections?

Tribe:
Juan (Molecule)
Maliyah M (Maliyah)
Patrick R (Pkpkpkpk)
Kyle R (Egidio)
Alf F (Electric)

Message me your votes and who you want to receive an advantage!
Votes due tomorrow at 7:30 pm est
1443 days 23 hours ago
Maliyah
-Only one of you showed up to today's competition, will that have a factor in the votes? I believe it will. I mean if someone helps the team in a major way it would only be right to give notice to that.
-Last week you guys killed the comp, in that time off, were you able to build connections?I think connections were possibly formed before tribes were made. As a team time is still needed for close connections cause these days have been flying :p
1443 days 19 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
-Only one of you showed up to today's competition, will that have a factor in the votes?
-I have to admit i was there for the competition but i do hope to attend all the rest of them . Its terrible to let your tribe down this early in the game and im really disappointed in myself. I just hope the connections ive made with people so far will get me through this vote
-Last week you guys killed the comp, in that time off, were you able to build connections?
- I agree with maliyah that there were connections made prior to the formation of the tribes and i do hope these connections stay strong suring this vote
1443 days 4 hours ago
benp428
*Grabs urn*
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
1443 days 4 hours ago
benp428
*nobody stands*
1443 days 4 hours ago
benp428
The person with the most votes will be the next one voted out off the game..
Ill read the votes

First vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Alf
1443 days 4 hours ago
benp428
That was a self vote btw
1443 days 4 hours ago
benp428
Second vote
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
Alf
1443 days 4 hours ago
benp428
third vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
And the 5th person voted out of Survivor Madagascar
ALF

Thats 3 thats enough

The tribe has spoken
1443 days 4 hours ago
benp428
Well it was a completely unanimous vote and it seemed as you were all on the same page, even Alf.. Goodnight!

open group

B&C Survivor: Taiwan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!