This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

NFL GAME RULES

Topic » NFL GAME RULES

2525 days ago
Gaiaphagee
So if you're taking part in this, I hope you understand how American Football works. If not, and you are just doing this for the pixel design, I wish you luck as you will need it if you're going to do well.

So the way this will work, is based on a point system. Each week, after the Monday night game, so usually on Tuesday,  I will create a new thread with every game of that week. BEFORE the Thursday Game starts, you must send me your picks for this week or you get NO submission this week.

YOU MUST MAIL ME YOUR PICKS. DO NOT POST!

YOU GET ONE SUBMISSION. SEND ALL YOUR PICKS FOR THAT WEEK IN ONE MAIL. YOU MAY NOT CHANGE YOUR PICKS AFTER YOU SUBMIT.

The point system is rewarded like this:
1) You get 1 point for each correct game you pick.
2) The person who correctly predicted the MOST games that week gets an additional 3 points.
3) You must send me a prediction of how many points will be scored on the Monday Night Game, in case of a tie for most correctly predicted games that week.

So if John gets 12 games right, and Jimmy also gets 12 games right, they predict how many points will be scored for the Monday night game. John says 33 points will be scored, Jimmy says 42 points will be scored. There was 35 points scored, so John gets the bonus 3 points for that week as he was closer.

After the Monday Night game, I will update everyone's points and post everyone's points in that week thread.

This will continue through the playoffs, pro bowl, and superbowl. So the final game will be in February 2017, when the Super bowl takes place.

--------

DEADLINES TO WATCH:

1) You may start to submit your picks for the next week AFTER the Monday Night game of the previous week.
EXAMPLE: Once Week 1's Monday Night game ends, you can send Week 2 picks
2) All picks for the week must be submitted BEFORE the Thursday Night game begins.

--------

IF THERE IS ANY CONFUSION FOR THE MONDAY NIGHT TIEBREAKER, YOU SEND A COMBINED SCORE!

SO IF YOU THINK 33 POINTS WILL BE SCORED BETWEEN BOTH TEAMS TOGETHER, SAY THAT.

NOT 33 POINTS FOR THE WINNING TEAM.

--------

ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE ASK BEFORE YOU SUBMIT YOUR WEEKLY PICKS. I WILL ANSWER THEM AS SOON AS I SEE IT. MIGHT BE FASTER TO MAIL ME YOUR QUESTION.
2525 days ago
Gaiaphagee
2015-2016 WINNERS:
jdog
qwert2

2016-2017 WINNER:
Carlyjordan14

open group

GAIA’S SURVIVOR APPS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!