This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tea time!

Topic » Tea time!

2494 days 14 hours ago
DavidM7
So I'm aware that I'm probably leaving at the commands of Christian and Connor since they ever so sadly failed to do that last week however I figured I should let you guys have the informations I know.

So at the HOH comp just before merge Connor was all buddy buddy with me and I really liked him and Christian a lot and planned of going far with them. I let Connor know that I wanted the HOH but he said the only way he'd throw it to me was if I nominated Renny, Ryan and a pawn and if I backdoored Tyler. I agreed just for the time because I wanted hoh but he kept pushing me and eventually I said I wouldn't target Tyler and Renny because they're my allies.

While this is happening I was talking with Christian whom I though T I could trust and mentioned how I Connor had to be eliminated form the comp if I was gonna win (which is just a fact mind you) and he runs to Connor to say I was after him so they devised a plan to get me out and throw the HOH to zach whom they told I was after him (even though I never once even thought about nominating him). Thankfully there were a few good people who had the brain to keep me in and not just play a game of follow the leader

As for this week I knew I was fucked but I thought I'd at least warn people about Connor and Christian (who already turned their back on me) and the word got back to them so here I am again.

MOST IMPORTANT:

If you do decide to 3vict me just know that both Connor and Christian have an alliance with EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU in this game! If you don't believe me just start talking to each other and ask about whether of not they've talked to you and said they trust you.

So if anyone wants to save me I'd appreciate it and I'm one of the most loyal people you'll ever meet so just let me know that you kept me and I will be loyal as fuck
2494 days 13 hours ago
FloatingToaster
LOL YOU WERE NEVER LOYAL. HOW ARE THEY GOING TO BELIEVE YOU WHEN I HAD A BUNCH OF PEOPLE COME UP TO ME AND SAY THAT YOU WERE AFTER ME. Oh and btw screenshoting is illegal in this game lol so their is another reason not to trust you. You can't even keep your word to the hosts let alone the people. Just because I'm not after anybody do sent mean I have alliances with everyone either. After you leave I will be at peace. Because you were the only one who for some reason wanted me out. I trust most of these people. But I can't trust you. No one should. Because you were throwing every ones name out. And just because I caught you being dishonest and lying to your friend at the time Connor doesn't make me not honest. I just don't like unhonest people like you. So I told him and we had to get you out of the comp because you lied to him about everything who knew where your head would be
2494 days 13 hours ago
DavidM7
CHRISTIAN I HAVE PROOF THAT YOU VOTED ME OUT LAST WEEK WTF?!

Yeah I told people I wanted you out at merge because you already fucking turned on me. You yourself told me that you made an entire plan to take me out of the HOH because you didn't trust me. We went on call for a fucking hour while you tried explaining yourself and MULTIPLE people told me I was supposed to leave during the double because you targeted me so I'm sorry that I came back to defend myself
2494 days 13 hours ago
DavidM7
ALSO
Please tell me one name I've thrown out because I havent said shit to you about ANYONE! you turned on me first and now you're acting like the victim in this. So before you claim I turned on you how about you let everyone know who you and connor evicted last week? Because I know it was me thanks to Connor telling me himself. Before last week I was loyal and I only turned because you tried getting me out. You're fake and you know it
2494 days 7 hours ago
FloatingToaster
I voted you out because you are a liar. You literally lied to Connors face so I couldn't trust you. Can you blame me for that? Plus you've thrown connor, tyler, renny especially saying you needed him out and you told me you were going to put him and a pawn up that week to get him out. So yeah lol. You literally told everyone that you screenshoted and probably are showing people our conversation which is enough to get you out so even if you survive this you should be thrown out anyway
2494 days 6 hours ago
DavidM7
1. I didn't lie to Connor I told you in order for me to win  that you he had to get out and that is literally just a fact.
2. I haven't screenshoted anything so please stop saying I broke the rules when I haven't
3. Also don't you dare fucking claim I've thrown people under the bus when You CAME TO ME about taking out Tyler and not to mention you turned your back on Jaron just the week before. If anyone is the liar it's you.
4. How the fuck does putting someone up as a paw  to get then out even make any sense? A pawn is put up for the sole purpose to stay in the house.
2494 days 6 hours ago
FloatingToaster
I didn't betray jaron lol I never talked to him that's why I voted him out. I literally never align with him so that's funny that your lying once again. And I was saying about how your threw renny under the bus. And I ain't said shit about tyler so another lie. Im done arguing with you. Your a cool dude and this is just a trust thing and because I know your a good player that's why I'm doing it. So nothing personal
2494 days 6 hours ago
DavidM7
YOU WERE IN AN ALLIANCE WITH JARON!
Me, you, Jaron, Tyler, and Renny had an alliance but you said Tyler and Jaron were too big of threats so you turned on the Alliance. You didn't keep your word and followed it up by turning on me.

IF ANYONE DOESN'T BELIEVE ME ABOUT THIS ALLIANCE JUST ASK RENNY OR TYLER. they can Co firm that this exists and that Christian is lying to you all

Also I never once threw Renny under the bus so don't even go there with me bitch
2494 days 6 hours ago
FloatingToaster
Oh wait I'm thinking of jay your right. I forgot about jaron tbh. But yeah I flipped on him but like everyone flipped on him in the alliance it wasn't just me. I just went with what everyone eles was telling me. Now I'm done arguing.
2494 days 6 hours ago
DavidM7
I'm done as well. I hope everyone sees your lies

Also just because everyone flips on someone doesn't mean you should too. How is anyone supposed to trust someone who will just turn in the blink of an eye if that's what everyone feels like that day.
2494 days 6 hours ago
MrSparkly69
Christian put me up as a pawn, so as long as I am not going home, I don't really care about your betrayal problems RN.
2494 days 6 hours ago
DavidM7
^ iconic

open group

DJ Big Brother 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!