This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

dearly beloved..

Topic » dearly beloved..

2084 days 5 hours ago
TwentyOnePilots
Im not mad guys, this game was just a like playful-have-fun thing to me, and I truly did have fun. What wasn't fun was some of the things that went on. I just wanted to send this message that I have no hard feelings, but I dont appreciate the way that some people are treating myself and my good friends Lilly (sammysosatv) and Kolby (thepug). Accusing us of being racist is one of the most hurtful things we have ever experienced and as much as people joke "KKKolby" it is really hurtful. These are things outside of the game. Outside of the game I have nothing but respect for each and every one of you. I know I was crazy, I know I was a joke, but I had fun and "played" (if you could call it that lmao) the game. I guess the point of this message is to tell you when I preach #StayMad I dont preach hate, I preach for decency, and if that doesnt happen than it is a shame.

affectionately,

- J "Good TV" P
2084 days 1 hour ago
ZforZombie
Making fun of someone with a disability and manipulating them

Calling me a homophobic transphobic bigot

Telling people stories of me attacking Lilly

Saying I namedropoed Kolby before he got involved when He tried getting people to quit to come into the game

Don’t try it.

You lost fair and square, I gave you a chance and you chose not to take it.

You guys started all of it by calling me out after tribal and voting people out for talking to me

You got your asses beat and I won’t apologize for that just like you all won’t apologize for trying to portray me as a Bigot

LoveYourself

And StayMad is absolutely you guys trying to spread hate, Thats why Kolby messaged me saying #StayMad after last Tribal

Am I playing the victim? Or Is a bunch of sore losers playing victim?

#LoveYourself

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!