This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications!

Topic » Applications!

2772 days 5 hours ago
TheEmpress
Name:
Level:
Why Should I Pick You?:
2772 days 4 hours ago
Kelly2722
Name: Kelly
Level: Silver
Why Should I Pick You?: Because I'm the greatest there ever will be? Duh. Ask Dumb questions, get dumb responses. xoxo < 3
2772 days 4 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Name: Jake
Level: Black
Why Should I Pick You?: I'm pretty great at games and I normally don't play BB or Survivor games but I'm gonna make an exception.
2771 days 18 hours ago
JMez2612
Name: James
Level: Brown
Why Should I Pick You?: Im active, and Im confident that I'll entertain you
2770 days 9 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Name: Benjamin
Level: Green
Why Should I Pick You?: Because I am into games and I act fast. If I find out I'm in trouble, I take it safe and slow, but I don't wait, I don't let myself in the game get in trouble. I might clash with houseguests as in the past I have known to flip out, but all for the entertainment my dead ;)
2770 days 9 hours ago
Maryland
Name: Micheal
Level: blue
Why Should I Pick You?: because I like drama
2770 days 9 hours ago
Coral
Name: Coral

Level: Black

Why Should I Pick You: Because I am a queen. I'm naturally entertaining, charismatic, untrustworthy, honest, hilarious, dramatic, athletic, flexible, nutritious and rated A for Awesome! x x x
2770 days 8 hours ago
BoogieWoman
Name: Latisha
Level: Blue almost purple
Why Should I Pick You?: Because I'm social and good at the game and am sometimes very entertaining
2770 days 7 hours ago
Nasidious
Name: Nas
Level: Yellow :(
Why Should I Pick You?: Because i'm a bad bitch, you cant kill me!
2770 days 6 hours ago
rahrah
Name: Riley
Level: Red
Why Should I Pick You?:
Cause i will play and fight and have the best social game ever. I know the game and will be a creative thinker to change what will happen each week.
2769 days 21 hours ago
Plastic
Name: Hadi
Level: White
Why Should I Pick You?: I feel that I know Big Brother and Survivor pretty well and I can use my knowledge in Big Brother and Survivor to excel myself further in this game. Also, I would like to meet new friends along the way :)

open group

Big Sister Season One

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!