This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #9

Topic » Challenge #9

2938 days 16 hours ago
Analiese
Queens, success in this challenge will put you through to my finale.  Fail to achieve and you'll be asked to leave.  Now, this week is all about the RuPaul hit "The Beginning".  So, you will all star in a music video for the song!  I want you to give me your best RuPaul look while keeping your authenticity.  So, high drag, but not to the point of copycatting.  But submitting this look is just one part of the challenge...

I want each of you girls to present to me a short comedic scene promoting the song "The Beginning" by RuPaul.  Sell me in this brief commercial, and remember - a little laughter never sent anyone home. 

Finally, I want each of you to submit to me a concept art for the single "The Beginning" by RuPaul, like an album cover art.  You aren't required to put RuPaul on the art; you can be the cover model if you so choose.

The category for the runway is your best drag.

Good luck ladies!  Don't forget, there are four parts!
1. Music Video look
2. Promotional skit
3. Album Art
4. Runway look.

This is all due by 7 PM on Wednesday, April 20th.
2938 days 15 hours ago
turkeylover
Do we mail you our looks?
2938 days 15 hours ago
Analiese
Mail me all pieces queens :)
2938 days 13 hours ago
Fell6
http://www.tengaged.com/group/7741
(I'm hosting a drag race, looking for people to apply)
2938 days 12 hours ago
Analiese
Cici has completed the challenge.  Runway will happen sooner if all queens submit materials early.
2936 days 17 hours ago
Analiese
24 hours remain

open group

CamRynn's Drag Race: Season One

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!