This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #13

Topic » Immunity Challenge #13

2795 days 21 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Will be posted tomorrow Wednesday @ 8:00 pm central
Non-live
2794 days 23 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Today's challenge is the "Survivor Auction"

You all have $500 dollars below are 7 items u can spend as much as u want on each item but the person who bids the highest will win that item. Items will vary but one of the items will be the immunity necklace so bid away and I'll posts the results tomorrow at 9:00 pm central

Item 1- Covered
Item 2- Advantage
Item 3- Covered
Item 4- Love
Item 5- Covered
Item 6- Food
Item 7- Covered

Send me ur bids!
2793 days 22 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Posting results now!
2793 days 22 hours ago
snick427
Finally!
2793 days 21 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Item 1- Covered Nick bided the highest with $500, u have bought..... The Immuty necklace!
Item 2- Advantage Moon has bid the highest with $100, u have bought..... an extra vote at the next tribal council!!
Item 3- Covered AJ, MC, and Fred have all bid $100 we will random.org https://www.random.org/lists/  MC u have bought....... a matress and pillow and blankets
Item 4- Love MC has bid the highest $20 u have bought letters from home!
Item 5- Covered: Liam bided the highest with $500, u have bought...... a cooked tarantula
Item 6- Food Fred has bid the most with $100 u have bought a burger and a basket of fries with a coke!
Item 7- Covered MC and AJ both bid $140 we will random.org https://www.random.org/lists/
AJ u have bought.... well u set out another idol and U have a clue! I will send it in ur mail this idol my only be played at this next tribal council
2793 days 21 hours ago
snick427
I'm finally safe for once!
2793 days 21 hours ago
moondancer63
Gg Nick
2793 days 21 hours ago
snick427
Thanks!
2793 days 18 hours ago
moondancer63
When is tribal going up

open group

Season 2 Survivor Guatemala APPS OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!