This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily Challenge 2

Topic » Daily Challenge 2

2143 days 6 hours ago
Eoin
Hello and welcome to your second daily challenge, this challenge is entitled "XXX Girls"
2018 has been declared the year of the woman so this challenge will honour that by putting your general knowledge about famous woman and feminist figures to the test.
I will ask a question and you must answer, first one to answer will give someone an X, and once you have 3 Xs, you are out of this challenge. Additionally every wrong guess before the correct answer will also result in an X and any deletion of posts will DQ you from the Challenge. The twist is that you must include your answer and who you are giving your X to in the same post.
So for example if i asked "Who won the Challenge: Vendettas?" Someone could answer "Cara Maria. Lemjam6" and then Jake would lose a point. For this challenge, spelling is not correct and for the name, it does not matter if you use username or first name for taking away the point. Last name is not essential.
Last person standing without three Xs will be declared safe from the Duel and have to start the selection process.
Understand?
2143 days 6 hours ago
Kelly0412
hi
2143 days 6 hours ago
LusciousLips5
cool
2143 days 6 hours ago
ricktworick1
k
2143 days 6 hours ago
KingGeek
y
2143 days 6 hours ago
Eoin
So to clarify i need your answer and who you wanna give an X to in the SAME POST!
2143 days 6 hours ago
Eoin
Does everyone understand?
2143 days 6 hours ago
LusciousLips5
yep
2143 days 6 hours ago
Eoin
Here:
Kelly
LeQuisha
Jake
Rick
AJ
Judi
2143 days 6 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Let’s go
2143 days 6 hours ago
Kelly0412
tea
2143 days 6 hours ago
Eoin
If you don't check in, you cannot play you have until :33
2143 days 6 hours ago
Eoin
OKAY CHECK IN CLOSES.
GET READY!!!
2143 days 6 hours ago
Kelly0412
ok ru
2143 days 6 hours ago
Eoin
Q1. Who topped the Forbes list for highest paid actress of 2017?

open group

Eoin’s The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!