This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Proving Ground: Ethan vs. Zach

Topic » Proving Ground: Ethan vs. Zach

952 days ago
Eoin
Welcome to tonight's elimination, this one is called "Whalloped"

This was the first ever appearance of the classic ETC elimination, Hall Brawl where Brian bodied future ETC winner Gabriel.

When you want to go you must say *Starts round _* GO, you must mail me *Takes stride _* from one to five in order then *Grabs Ball* and then *Takes stride _* from one to five in order before *Rings Bell* That will end your time.

If you miss a stride, you cannot go back, you will fall in that round and have 5 seconds added to your time.

You cannot redo a round. Once you start the round, you cannot unstart. You must do this three times.

This challenge, also has a twist!

You also must guess your opponents time for every round, if your guess is within one second of their time, you will block them and they will get a 10 second penalty.

If tied after each of the rounds, then the winner of each round will face off. The winners will stay in the game, while the loser's time in Ireland will come to an end.

Understand?
952 days ago
Eoin
You can do your guessing live tomorrow at 7:30 if you wish, so as I say the times.

So you must guess round 1 prior to then, but can change your guess for round 2 or 3 then.
951 days 2 hours ago
Eoin
Round 1 -
Ethan: 15 Seconds
Zach: 12 Seconds

- GUESS -
Ethan: 14 Seconds (Does Not Block Zach)
Zach: 13 Seconds (Does Not Block Ethan)

Zach scores! If he scores again he wins!
951 days 2 hours ago
Eoin
You both have until :33 to mail me.
951 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
The way I misunderstood the elim...
951 days 2 hours ago
Eoin
Round 2 -
Ethan: 13 Seconds
Zach: 14 Seconds

- GUESS -
Ethan: 13 Seconds (Blocks Zach)
Zach: 15 Seconds (Does Not Block Ethan)

Zach finishes with 24 seconds so Ethan wins round 2! Next round takes it!
951 days 2 hours ago
Eoin
Mail / Skype me your guesses for Round 3!
951 days 1 hour ago
Eoin
Round 3 -
Ethan: 16 Seconds + 5 Seconds = 21 Seconds
Zach: 11 Seconds + 5 Seconds = 16 Seconds

- GUESS -
Ethan: 13 Seconds (Does Not Block Zach)
Zach: 14 Seconds (Does Not Block Ethan)

ZACH WINS THE ELIMINATION!
951 days 1 hour ago
Washed_Ravioli
Omg pls
951 days 1 hour ago
Ethan000
I legit was about to put 15
951 days 1 hour ago
Eoin
Ethan, I would be lying if I said you were not my favourite this season, loved having you so much and so sad to see you go! This does end your time in Ireland!

open group

Eoin’s The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!