This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

King's Challenge 4

Topic » King's Challenge 4

2975 days 6 hours ago
Giraffez
will be at 7:30 it will be non-live.
2974 days 8 hours ago
adelelover
Hi bitchez here to slay this challenge (luckily it's non live cause Bbcan is on)
2974 days 8 hours ago
Giraffez
*walks in with Chameleon on my arm* Hey guys this here is a Jackson's Chameleon one of the many species out there and the inspiration for your next challenge, just like the Chameleon with it's marksmanship when you have to get the highest score in this game. http://www.tengaged.com/play/apple_shooter you must once again screen shot me with BOTH your score and the time on your computer when you've completed, now it's come to my attention that Ugly has yet to do a single challenge which means if they fail to do this one they will automatically get eliminated, and even if she does get eliminated there will still be a Pit so good luck everyone.
2973 days 8 hours ago
Giraffez
Congrats Adele you have won not only the King's Amulet but the Cheetah totem please post whose in danger in the camp forum
2973 days 8 hours ago
adelelover
O.M.G YAS!

open group

King Of The Jungle 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!