This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

King's Challenge 2

Topic » King's Challenge 2

2978 days 13 hours ago
Giraffez
*everyone walks in* shhhhh guys be as quiet as you can be *Looks at river sees flamingos* as you can see we have some Chillain flamingos in this river. *takes King's amulet back* Ok guys now for your challenge you will have till 7 pm tomorrow to send in a screen shot of your score and I want to see the time on your computer when take the screen shot so I know you did it in this time frame if I don't see the time you completed it it will not be valid. also Jackson you will be able to compete in this challenge

Here is the game http://www.tengaged.com/play/balance
2977 days 14 hours ago
Giraffez
With a score of 162.4 MIST YOU ARE THE NEW KING
2977 days 14 hours ago
mistiksaint
Ok this is going to sound really cheezy but I have no shame and I haven't really talked to any of you about the game.

Last two people to post "donates x Karma" on this link with your Karma instead of X gets sent into the pit.

http://www.tengaged.com/blog/me2013/7207620/poliso-tribe-blog
2977 days 14 hours ago
bklimas
posted
2977 days 14 hours ago
Giraffez
Could you choose faster than that please
2977 days 14 hours ago
adelelover
Posted too or just about too
2977 days 14 hours ago
mistiksaint
Okay, well some of them are online. As of right now Ill give it to 8pm (is that too long?) and the people with the 2 highest Karma's who haven't posted yet are going in. Adele and BK are both safe.
2977 days 14 hours ago
Giraffez
No that's fine
2977 days 13 hours ago
mistiksaint
I was shameless but serious. Guigi, Steve, Yall got a date.
2977 days 9 hours ago
Maicolx3
I've already posted in that blog...
2977 days 9 hours ago
mistiksaint
My bad I didn't notice, good thing it wasn't you anyways lmao

open group

King Of The Jungle 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!