This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Les Chansons D'abord ( ESCT 41)

Topic » Les Chansons D'abord ( ESCT..

1014 days 15 hours ago
Olympia007
Welcome to the Official Preselection of FRANCE  .

This is the first time that the contest has been opened on this platform and we hope that it will continue for future editions !

It is a pleasure for me to inform you,  that we have 6 new artists waiting for your votes! You already know that only one of them will be the final representative of FRANCE in ESCT!
1014 days 15 hours ago
Olympia007
But now is the time to learn about our voting system:

The voting system consists of two parts:

50% Votes of the Jury :

Each jury must distribute 2points, 4points, 6points, 8points, 10points and 12points between the 6 proposals

50% Televote Votes :

You must distribute 40 Points between the 6 songs in the way that you want. The only rule is that at least you have to give points to 3 of them
1014 days 15 hours ago
Olympia007
Before meeting the 6 candidates for this edition, our previous representative didn't want to miss the opportunity to wish all the participants the best luck !

CHARLOTTE CARDIN it's on the  stage to sing us her latest work!

1014 days 15 hours ago
Olympia007
These are the 6 songs that will participate in the current Preselection!

The most voted in general will be in charge of representing the country in ESCT 41

CHANSON Nº 1 :  OWLLE / MIRAGE

CHANSON Nº 2 :  EMMY LIYANA / TRISTESSE

CHANSON Nº 3 :  CAMÉLIA JORDANA / LE MONDE EN MAIN

1014 days 14 hours ago
Olympia007
CHANSON Nº 4 : CLAIRE LAFFUT / HIROSHIMA

CHANSON Nº 5 :  POUPIE / COMME LES AUTRES

CHANSON Nº 6 :  LÉO RISTORTO / TROUBLE

1014 days 14 hours ago
Olympia007
Today the voting process has opened, with 6 songs that will fight to represent the country.

We hope to receive the maximum possible scores from all participating countries. I also agree to vote in all those Pre-elections of countries that have previously participated in mine (I will give priority to those who vote in mine and then I will vote those of the others if I have time)

MERCI TO ALL!
1013 days 20 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Estonia has voted! :D
1013 days 4 hours ago
spinfur
🇲🇹 Malta has voted Good Luck!
1011 days 17 hours ago
chris2pei
Bonjour la France! Le Royaume-Uni a voté 🇬🇧😊

open group

Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!