This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Söngur fyrir Ísland | Final | ESCT 38

Topic » Söngur fyrir Ísland | Final..

1356 days 12 hours ago
Patrick319
THIS IS A REPOST FROM https://esctengaged.freeforums.net/thread/999/ngur-fyrir-sland-final-esct

On 10 August, RÚV teased Iceland's participation at the 38th edition of Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged. While early reports stated that a national final would be organized in Reykjavík, a lack and funds and loss of Azerbaijani sponsor put the prospective national final into doubt. Days ago head of Icelandic delegation, Patrick Janik, informed the press that an internal selection wasn't off the table. However, on 17 August, RÚV finally confirms that it plans to host a national final, consequently confirming Iceland's participation at the contest in Denmark.

The upcoming edition of Söngur fyrir Ísland will feature one final instead of the usual allocation into semi-finals due to budgetary constraints. An audition process back in July narrowed down the field to 10 acts that will compete for a chance to represent Iceland at ESCT 38.

https://i.imgur.com/kphYYGi.gif
1356 days 12 hours ago
Patrick319
HOW TO VOTE:
Part I. You must reward 1-8, 10 and 12 points to the ten finalists.
Part II. You are given 10 votes and must distribute them between the finalists any way you wish. However, you must vote for at least two finalists.

Below are the ten competing acts.
1356 days 12 hours ago
Patrick319
Lag 01: Where We Wanna Be - Daði Freyr

Lag 02: My My - ROKKY

Lag 03: Malbik - Emmsjé Gauti (ft. Kroli)

1356 days 12 hours ago
Patrick319
Lag 04: Bang Bang - Lexzi

Lag 05: Runner Up - Blankiflur

Lag 06: Lazy Giants - Ásgeir

1356 days 12 hours ago
Patrick319
Lag 07: Privilege Of Time - Máni Orrason

Lag 08: Secret - Kristin Sesselja

Lag 09: Bones - Low Roar (ft. Jófríõur Ákadóttir)

1356 days 12 hours ago
Patrick319
Lag 10: Prove It - Javi Valiño (ft. Nina Dagbjört, ThomDary)

1356 days 9 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Estonia 🇪🇪 has voted!
A brilliant show with lots of great options!
1342 days 15 hours ago
Alexito
🇭🇺 Hungary has voted. Good luck! :D

open group

Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!