This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Söngur fyrir Ísland | ESCT 30

Topic » Söngur fyrir Ísland | ESCT..

2243 days 21 hours ago
Patrick319
All information regarding Iceland's national final for ESCT 30 is available here:

http://esctengaged.freeforums.net/thread/675/ngur-fyrir-sland-esct-30

RÚV will be hosting TWO semi-finals. The semi-final results will be determined by 100% televoting. You are given 10 votes in each semi-final that you must distribute between as many songs as you wish. You must vote for AT LEAST two songs per semi-final.

SEMI-FINAL 1
1        Þórunn Antonía - Ég ætla upp                
2        ALDA og BUBBI - Í Hjarta Mér               
3        Gummi Þórarins - Saman                
4        MIMRA - Söngur Valkyrjunnar                
5        Hildur - Næsta Sumar                
6        Úlfur Úlfur - Bróðir                

SEMI-FINAL 2
1        Rjóminn - Einn skóli á landinu        
2        SÓLBORG - Lífið snýst um mig og mína        
3        Daði Freyr Pétursson og Karitas Harpa Davíðsdóttir - Aldrei meir       
4        Friðrik Dór - Hringd'í mig       
5        ALDA - Heim       
6        Páll Óskar - Einn Dans       

Links to all songs and recaps are posted on the ESCT webpage.

Votes are due in TWO WEEKS. Please mail me your votes either on here or on the ESCT webpage. Thank you!
2225 days 6 hours ago
Alexito
Hungary has voted!

Good job with this NF, there are some really good songs :D
2219 days 8 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Estonia has voted :)
Gooood luckz :)
2204 days 6 hours ago
Patrick319
The national final will sadly be cancelled due to a lack of interest and votes.
2204 days 5 hours ago
Alexito
Patrick, if you cancell your national final, these songs could never be used again in ESCT :(
2204 days 5 hours ago
Patrick319
Well then I might just delete the national final and completely withdraw. I had future selections planned but oh well, I might eventually return for a new country.
2204 days 5 hours ago
Alexito
But why not to try to get more votes or just simply choose one song among the most voted? There are enough time yet. I don't get why to withdraw now :/

One of the ESCT rules states that if you plan a NF and then you cancel it, these songs can not used in ESCT again as punishment.
2204 days 5 hours ago
Patrick319
Ok I will try to get enough semi-final votes until Monday. I haven't had time to spam or vote in other national finals hence why I'm not surprised I haven't gotten many votes. I'm a little disappointed but I'll try to finish the national final.
2204 days 4 hours ago
LeHerisson
Belarus has voted!
2201 days 11 hours ago
Alexito
Hungary has voted! Good luck!
2198 days 7 hours ago
Patrick319
Everyone has only a few hours remaining to vote.
2197 days 21 hours ago
Patrick319
2197 days 21 hours ago
Patrick319
Scroll to the bottom to check out the jury votes, televote reults, and final combined result!

open group

Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!