This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Balu Tribal

Topic » Balu Tribal

2884 days 19 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Klara: Will we see a blindside today?
Johnny: Youre no longer captain is that a good or bad thing?
Ivy: I believe youve been at tribal every time how stressful is that?
Smitty: You were one of the only ones for your tribe at the challenge does that bother you?
Kyran: how important is it to make new bonds?
Harry: Same question i asked Ravu, is this vote old ravu v old balu?
Domino: how does youre tribe bounce back after being blown out?
Votes are due at 4PM Pacific 7PM eastern tomorrow
2884 days 19 hours ago
JustBeAmazing12
Klara: If there is one I really hope it's not me I mean in the last challenge I felt like I earned my keep I just don't want my journey to be cut short
2884 days 19 hours ago
Smitty105
Smitty: It does bother me a little bit . I felt like we would have a better shot at winning if other people were participating . Instead it was just a Red vs. Smitty showdown , and we all saw who won that battle
2884 days 19 hours ago
JustBeAmazing12
Klara: I was there too but I'm sorry I did not post Im terrible at that game though
2884 days 19 hours ago
dominosummers820
domino: by trying I do blame myself right now cause I was inactive but I don't think I should go though but yea if were all active we are really strong
2884 days 19 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Ivy: I believe youve been at tribal every time how stressful is that?

It is what it is! This is the first challenge I haven't attended to so hopefully my time isn't cut short for not showing up. I want to apologize for not being able to attend tonight
2884 days 15 hours ago
GayJohnny
No longer being captain is fine. 

And yeah, I wasn't at the challenge.  Honestly, I fucked up and I feel bad about that.  But I had a strong performance in the challenge before this one and I'm excited to move forward with these people.
2883 days 22 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
3/7
2883 days 22 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Im sorry but if multiple people dont vote i might consider cancelling the season because this is ridiculous. I appreciate those that are active and send confessionals but theres too many that arent
2883 days 21 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Imo so far this season has been a failure because weve had so many self votes and inacts. I thought once we got to 15 everyone would be active but i guess i was wrong. And then you have a guy that wants to call me out then why i ask him why just disappears
2883 days 21 hours ago
RedWing91
Wait the season is cancelled?
2883 days 21 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
More than half the cast is inact, so i think so... I would love to kick out all inacts and just play with the 7 that do play but jury would at most be 5 people

open group

Clarks Survivor: Heroes Vs Villains

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!