This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#OddSquad

Topic » #OddSquad

2952 days 7 hours ago
Renny10
Well just to let everyone know Myself! Emmett4, Blondelle, & VictoriaW ! We made this alliance day 1! or 2! We were stong as a unit in Koror and victimised several victims! Odd Squad was split in half at a tribe swap but we slayyed still! After merge we continued to stay undercover and dominated the whole cast! Our plan was to make Final 4 together and we did! But unfortunately at F5 things flipped :/ I have 1 tru ally and well messege me who you are! ( if its josh and he voted for himself i'd die) Idk what i did to get the votes but i felt the suspicion! Its weird because after tribal most of yall odd squad members messaged me pointing the fingers at one another lol but hey im glad that i sniffed it out lol! Odd Squad will go down in history of this survivor group game even though we did have a lil bump in the road! Cant disagree ! We Slayyed tf out of this game!! <333 #OddSquad
2952 days 7 hours ago
Emmett4
Yea i agree #oddsquad ruled
2952 days 7 hours ago
Renny10
Also !!! ifk why the 2 people who voted me out of the odd squad did but... ima be really honest with you guys! Before the merge i found a steal vote idol ! meaning i can steal someones vote and use it for myself. at the survivor auction i also won an extra vote if yall remember! Plus i have my next free tribal vote next tribal and they all expire at F4 tribal so if you havent figured it out.. i will be using all of these next tribal! meaning ima have 3 total votes next tribal and only 2 of you guys will vote so its best to be honest right now!!!! ( aka send me screenshots ;) ) im literally choosing 1 of you to be voted out myself! 3 > 2 if you cant do math.

Not to mention i will be thrwing the next immunity challenge! there is no need for me to win it so best of luck to you guys! Also survivor trivia umm not my challenge lmao!
2952 days 7 hours ago
VictoriaW
Okay Renny I am going to honest too. You know as well as anybody else here that this was going to happen so don't be surprised about this;/

IDk but I knew since this Allience would get started that somebody was going to be thrown under the bus. I don't know Renny but if you think you have all the power your wrong;)
but since you said what you have. I am just going to keep quiet like I always do and wait to see what happens.

I am not going to just suck up too you just to be safe!!!

Good luck renny and good luck in Final 3!!!
2952 days 6 hours ago
Renny10
Thats exactly what i dont want a suck up! and i wasnt surprised lol, you think i would play my idol knowing i wouldve gone if i didnt and be surpised ? nahh
2952 days 3 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
This oddsquad got hella crazy after this vote

open group

Clarks Survivor: Heroes Vs Villains

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!