This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE | Scheduling

Topic » FINALE | Scheduling

2098 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
Hello! As you know, we're aiming for a Final Four - Finale. Which means two Individual Immunity Challenges and two live Tribal Council's spanning about an hour, to an hour and a half. Getting to Final Tribal Council.

Below are a set of days/times, please fill out which ones apply to you that you could be active. Tomorrow, after the vote reading it'll be announced the time everyone agreed on. For Example: I'm not able to do tomorrow (Monday) so we'll start with Tuesday.

TUESDAY:
7:00PM EST: ()
8:00PM EST: ()
9:00PM EST: ()
10:00PM EST: ()

WEDNESDAY:

If we can't get a Finale Scheduled for one of the days we'll just compete in Individual Challenges, with one Tuesday, then one Wednesday! But, it'll just overall be more fun with a LIVE Finale. Please get back to me as soon as possible.
2098 days 8 hours ago
hellomynameis347
TUESDAY:
7:00PM EST: (X)
8:00PM EST: (X)
9:00PM EST: (X)
10:00PM EST: (X)

WEDNESDAY:

Wednesday is really questionable, so I don’t want to make any promises that I can be here
2097 days 8 hours ago
TwentyOnePilots
Tuesday would work the best (especially 9est +)

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!