This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 (Raemstihs)

Topic » Tribal Council #8 (Raemstihs)

2995 days 6 hours ago
ThePug
Come on in guys....

Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.

Eve - Are you thinking short-term or long-term? Are you thinking about what the jury will think about your actions and the ones around yous?

Bobby - Matt easily won the Immunity Challenge, do you think you have a chance to step up in win one soon?

Matt - You used your Hidden Immunity Idol last Tribal, since tonight is the last time people could use theres do you expect one to come out?

Joshua - Demi quit the game to possibly save you, what do you think about her actions?

Luis - Now that you do not have the Immunity Necklace do you feel the Hayato people could re-group and take you out, or have things changed?

Votes due by tomorrow @7:00PM EST! If you have an Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to use it mail me with your vote. Anyone that does not vote by the due time will receive a penalty Self-Vote. Also this is the last Tribal Council you can use a Hidden Immunity Idol!
2995 days 6 hours ago
Falconbait26
Neither. One thing about me is I never think I just do, that's a horrible thing but it's just how I operate. If I miraculously make it to the end, I will just hope my opponent was just as horrible as me and worse :)
2995 days 6 hours ago
bklimas
Bobby - Matt easily won the Immunity Challenge, do you think you have a chance to step up in win one soon?

hoping so
2995 days 5 hours ago
survivornerd
Matt - You used your Hidden Immunity Idol last Tribal, since tonight is the last time people could use theres do you expect one to come out?

Probably, and it could come from who you least expect.
2994 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
*Returns with urn*
2994 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
f anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so....
*No one stands*

First Vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Luis
2994 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
Second Vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Joshua
2994 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
Third Vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Luis
2994 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
Fourth Vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Joshua
2994 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
Eighth person voted out of Kolby's Survivor Japan is...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Joshua

*Snuffs Torch*

Joshua - 3
Luis - 2

With that close vote, the game is getting closer and closer to the finale! Go back to camp and prepare for the challenge everyone!
2994 days 8 hours ago
Falconbait26
*waves goodbye*

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!