This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 (Azumi Tribe)

Topic » Tribal Council #4 (Azumi..

2976 days 17 hours ago
ThePug
Come on in guys....

Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.

Bob - Luis played an Idol at your previous Tribal Council, are you worried someone else could use one tonight?

Luis  - Everyone is speculating the merge is coming soon, what are your thoughts on that?

Drew - Out of everyone on your tribe you did the worst performance, is that because you have a sense of safety?

Red - On a 1 to 10 scale, how much do you think you need this Immunity?

Remember, Red is immune, you cannot vote him out!

Votes due by tomorrow @7:00PM EST! If you have an Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to use it mail me with your vote. Anyone that does not vote by the due time will receive a penalty Self-Vote
2976 days 17 hours ago
RedWing91
Red - On a 1 to 10 scale, how much do you think you need this Immunity?
With only 4 people left on the tribe I didn't want to risk it so 11. I can't feel safe with out immunity around my neck
2976 days 17 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Definitely not, I just couldn't get the spamming and people don't like it when u ask for them to spam and it's not because I feel safe i never feel safe coming to tribal unless I have the necklace that red is wearing right now
2975 days 17 hours ago
ThePug
*Returns with urn*

If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so....
*Drew plays Hidden Immunity Idol*

Any votes casted for Drew will not count!
2975 days 17 hours ago
ThePug
First Vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Drew
2975 days 17 hours ago
ThePug
Second Vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Drew
2975 days 17 hours ago
ThePug
Third Vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Bob
2975 days 17 hours ago
ThePug
Fourth Vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Luis (SELF-VOTE)
2975 days 17 hours ago
demikol
damnnnn....the suspense
2975 days 17 hours ago
ThePug
We have a tie! AGAIN! Red & Drew have roughly until the challenge tonight to re-vote. If it becomes a tie or no one votes we will go to rocks (Random.Org) to decide whether Luis or Bob goes home!

(Usually if we went to rocks, Bob & Luis would become immune if there were players that did not have immunity or votes by some way or another, but that is no the case.)
2975 days 16 hours ago
ThePug
The challenge is starting in about ten minutes, only one person has responded with there vote.

The fourth person voted out of Kolby's Survivor Japan is...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Bob

*snuffs torch*
2*-1-1
Re-Vote:
1-0
2975 days 16 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Seriously -__-
2975 days 16 hours ago
RedWing91
Sorry I was busy

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!