This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #3 (Japan)

Topic » Immunity Challenge #3 (Japan)

2979 days 5 hours ago
ThePug
NON-LIVE! Begins tonight @8:00PM EST!

This challenge will last more than one day, at exactly 8:00PM EST tonight two blogs will go up on my page, one titled "Azumi" and another titled "Hayato" the goal of the game is to get people to tag your user name (I.E @ThePug) on the blog according to your tribe, you are not playing for Tribal Immunity, but for Individual Immunity! The player with the most tags when the challenge time is up wins Individual Immunity for there tribe. After the challenge has completed BOTH tribes will be headed to Tribal Council!

This challenge is Non-Live and lasting multiple days is because I am going on a small trip for a night, I will be gone Sunday and most of Monday! There are also a few things changing,

1) I will only respond to Idol guess that are correct, I have been responding to everyone answering if they got the Idol or not. Only correct guesses will be responded too!

The blogs will be put up @8:00PM EST Tonight & Taken down sometime Monday night! After this the schedule will be back on track, like it has been the first two days!

Any Questions?
2978 days 23 hours ago
demikol
so tribals are on monday correct?
2978 days 22 hours ago
ThePug
@Demikol

Yes late Monday night the Tribal Councils will go up and you have around 20 hours to vote!
2977 days 2 hours ago
ThePug
The two Immunity winners will be revealed & Tribal Coucil threads will go up in roughly an hour!
2977 days 1 hour ago
ThePug
Red wins Azumi's Individual Immunity Necklace with 36 tags!

Matt wins Hayato's Individual Immunity Necklace with 5 tags!

Congrats on immunity guys! Unfortunately both Tribes are still going to Tribal Council tonight!

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!