This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kolby's Survivor Japan - Premiere!

Topic » Kolby's Survivor Japan -..

2981 days 6 hours ago
ThePug
Hello & Welcome! Thanks everyone for applying! Im sorry if you did not make the cut, there is always next season! Before I announce the Cast & Tribes I will first off go over some rules & info.

Medical Evacuation:
If you are inactive for 3+ Tribal Councils you will be removed from the game. If you do not participate in a Tribal Council vote you will receive one penalty self-vote.

Hidden Immunity Idols:
Each day castaways get to choose a number 1-30 to get a chance to obtain the Hidden Immunity Idol. After every Immunity Challenge the winning tribe gets to give one member of the losing tribe a clue to the HII.
You can guess for the Immunity Idol starting now!

Confessionals:
There is no rules for sending confessionals, but you are very much encouraged to do so, I would like atleast one a day! The more interesting confessionals you send the better the chance for you to return for another season!

Schedule:
The schedule will follow something like this:
Day 0: Premiere (Today)
Day 1: Challenge, Tribal Council
Day 2: Tribal Council Results, Challenge, Tribal Council
Day 3: Tribal Council Results, Challenge, Tribal Council

There will be days that there are exceptions, we are aiming for the winner to be revealed March 24th!

Alright! So lets get into what you all have been waiting for...

Cast List + Tribal Division:

Azumi Tribe:
- Bob / Islandsurvivor
- Luis / _Adidas_
- Drew / Bulldozer24
- Pika / Pikaplayer
- Red / RedWing91
- Connor / Cbearattack

Hayato Tribe:
- Joshua / Lionnudes
- Demi / Demikol
- Gregory / DryIceBros
- Bobby / bklimas
- Eve / Falconbait26
- Matt / Survivornerd

Make sure to be ready for your first challenge tomorrow at 7:00PM EST!

And if you have any extra questions just mail me! :)
2981 days 5 hours ago
cbearattack
Great can't wait to play

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!