This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE (Venezuela)

Topic » FINALE (Venezuela)

2095 days ago
ThePug
=== Tribal Council | 20 ===
- Stoner (Gaiaphagee)
- Will (hellomynameis347)
- JP (TwentyOnePilots) [Final Individual Immunity]

JP, you have ten minutes to mail me your vote! Stoner and Will, do not have to vote, since they automatically vote each other.
2095 days ago
hellomynameis347
Gl Stoner!
2095 days ago
Silver09
GL f4 im watching
2095 days ago
Silver09
oh f3 nevermind
2095 days ago
ThePug
*returns with urn*
2095 days ago
ThePug
JP's vote...
*flips vote*
Twentieth person voted off of Kolby's Survivor: Kolby's Survivor: Rulers vs. Revolutionaries and final member of our jury is...
"I’ve been side by side with both of you this entire game. We’ve stayed together and we’ve slayed together and this is the hardest decision i’ve had to make all game, I love you both but at the end of the day this about who the jury would deem the most worthy and I fear you’re just so damn lovable you’ll sweep. I love you man. My vote is for Will, my favorite winner."

Will.
2095 days ago
Gaiaphagee
Thank you JP
2095 days ago
CoachWade
Good game Will. I’m shocked I thought Will would be a guarantee for f2
2095 days ago
ThePug
Will, the tribe has spoken.

*snuffs torch*

The decision is final, it's time for you to go.

= Votes =
Will: 2
Stoner: 1
2095 days ago
hellomynameis347
I finally get to be a juror!

Good luck to both of you <3
2095 days ago
Gaiaphagee
Thank you will!!
2095 days ago
lionnudes
Actually shook good game will <333!!!
2095 days ago
ThePug
With that, we're down to the FINAL TWO! You two have fought and overcome the strongest, and largest cast Kolby's Survivor has had to date. Both of you returning from the previous season and making it to the end this time, or making it to the end again. Congratulations you two!

Final Tribal Council will be going up within five minutes. You'll have 20 minutes to write an opening speech, then the jury can begin questioning!

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!