This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 (Yukpa)

Topic » Tribal Council #6 (Yukpa)

2113 days ago
ThePug
Come on in Yukpa....

Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.
-----------

- Renny: Last round you self-voted, forgetting to submit your vote. Do you think that could put a target on your back if you look not too active and an easy vote-off?

- Hufus: Congratulations on winning the Double Tribal Council's Individual Immunity, you're not only confirmed a spot in the Final Seventeen; but the Final Sixteen. How does it feel to have the necklace around your neck and being safe from the vote?

- Kasey: We're currently at the Final Eighteen, shortly down to sixteen. With this round not only eliminating one player per the usual but two, do you believe players are more likely to make a huge move in the game? Or is it likely to go at the same rate?

- Josh: Shortly we'll be down to sixteen castaways left in the game, with four Tribal Council's previously occurring. Are there suspicions of a Tribe Swap yet, or do most believe we'll stay Rulers vs. Revolutionaries - The theme of the season?

- Brad: Being four votes into the game, we still have all seven Kolby's Survivor Sole Survivor's  in the cast, with none so far leaving. Do you think any target you or the other winners might've initially had has subsided?

- Joshua: Each round you've had a chance to guess for the Hidden Immunity Idol, and then gaining clues for Tribal Immunity wins helping narrow down the search for the idol location - Has there been any talks of idols so far this season? And do you believe they'll factor into this vote?

- Will: You're a popular guy this season, getting vote after vote against you on almost every Yukpa (Revolutionaries) Tribal Council. Do you think the pattern will continue or do you think the targets been removed?

- Tashi: The previous Tribal Council has left the Yukpa (Revolutionaries) tribe once again extremely split; with a 5-3-1 vote. Now voting with only eight of eleven original players. Do you think this divide will continue over into this vote?

-----------
/// Votes are due by 7:00PM EST tomorrow. ///
/// If you do not vote on time you will receive a SELF-VOTE. ///
2113 days ago
Hufus
- Hufus: Congratulations on winning the Double Tribal Council's Individual Immunity, you're not only confirmed a spot in the Final Seventeen; but the Final Sixteen. How does it feel to have the necklace around your neck and being safe from the vote?

It feels great! It's the only way to make sure you're safe, cause you never know what to expect in this game, so I'm glad I have it around my neck right now.
2112 days 23 hours ago
Nostalgic
- Brad: Being four votes into the game, we still have all seven Kolby's Survivor Sole Survivor's  in the cast, with none so far leaving. Do you think any target you or the other winners might've initially had has subsided?

smh stop trying to make that a thing, I don't even know who the other winnners are tbh, non-factor
2112 days 21 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
- Kasey: We're currently at the Final Eighteen, shortly down to sixteen. With this round not only eliminating one player per the usual but two, do you believe players are more likely to make a huge move in the game? Or is it likely to go at the same rate?

It’s Rulers vs Revolutionaires, so we’re all huge players, any vote is a huge move.
2112 days 7 hours ago
Renny10
- Renny: Last round you self-voted, forgetting to submit your vote. Do you think that could put a target on your back if you look not too active and an easy vote-off?

its about to get real juicy kolby
2112 days 6 hours ago
tashi
- Tashi: The previous Tribal Council has left the Yukpa (Revolutionaries) tribe once again extremely split; with a 5-3-1 vote. Now voting with only eight of eleven original players. Do you think this divide will continue over into this vote?

Yeah I think the divide could be there still. But I'm expecting some votes tonight now so that's changing my own game now.
2112 days 2 hours ago
ThePug
*returns with urn*
2112 days 2 hours ago
ThePug
If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
2112 days 2 hours ago
ThePug
*Joshua stands*

JOSHUA: "Last night I got on my knees. In the name of the sweetie, the hun and the holy go off, God Tashi, help me in this time of need. And she answered GO OFF HUN.... and that’s all I needed to play this idol on myself, forgive me for I have sinned."

"I'd like to play the Hidden Immunity Idol on myself Kolby"

*hands Kolby the Hidden Immunity Idol*

This, IS indeed a valid Hidden Immunity Idol. All votes cast towards Joshua will not count and therefore be voided. Everyone else, is fair game. Time for the votes.
2112 days 2 hours ago
ThePug
Alright, lets get to the votes.
2112 days 2 hours ago
ThePug
First vote...
*flips vote*
"Robotic Josh"
Josh.
2112 days 2 hours ago
ThePug
Second vote...
*flips vote*
"I vote for Brad"
Brad.
2112 days 2 hours ago
Joshbb17
It’s been a pleasure
2112 days 2 hours ago
ThePug
Third vote...
*flips vote*
"voting Tashi"
Tashi.
2112 days 2 hours ago
ThePug
That's one vote Josh, one vote Brad, one vote Tashi. Zero votes Joshua.
2112 days 2 hours ago
Nostalgic
oop it's me

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!