This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother - Application

Topic » Big Brother - Application

2998 days 17 hours ago
AliciaNever
Name:

Stereotype:
What makes you unique (Don't be scared to write A LOT on this question)?:

Understand if Big Brother judge that you've behaved unappropriately, you might be expelled?:
Understand that Big Brother is not here to rig anyone, so any comments during or after the show will hurt Big Brother, who wants to threat everyone the same way. Any comments regarding this subject might lead of expellation, understood?:
This show is an entertaining show. Will you entertain us 24/7?:

Thank you!
2998 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Name: Chris
Residence: Maryland

Stereotype: Typical grade A douchebag frat boy except im niceish
What makes you unique (Don't be scared to write A LOT on this question)?:
I'm half persian/half white
I can't smell
I'm majoring in psychology and sign language
I smoke a lot of weed
I drink occasionally
My sex count is 10
i like girls
i like to fuck

Understand if Big Brother judge that you've behaved unappropriately, you might be expelled?: im a saint
Understand that Big Brother is not here to rig anyone, so any comments during or after the show will hurt Big Brother, who wants to threat everyone the same way. Any comments regarding this subject might lead of expellation, understood?: im a saint
This show is an entertaining show. Will you entertain us 24/7?: im entertaining, yes
2998 days 16 hours ago
honeybunch1
Honey
female
color level  tv star
karma 2424
24/7
EASTERN TIME
will be active
will do confessionals
code name SSS
Sassy Social
Strategic
what makes me unique- I like to walk the talk and i dont take shit from anybody on this site i dont care who they are im just me play to have fun and enjoy the drama and good and bad times you want to come after me be my guest its dog eat dog
2998 days 15 hours ago
Glinda
Name: Jenna Highland
Residence: New York

Stereotype:
What makes you unique (Don't be scared to write A LOT on this question)?:well I'm a huge fan of the game , and I'm ready to play, I'm smart pretty and know how to flirt

Understand if Big Brother judge that you've behaved unappropriately, you might be expelled?:
UnderstoodUnderstand that Big Brother is not here to rig anyone, so any comments during or after the show will hurt Big Brother, who wants to threat everyone the same way. Any comments regarding this subject might lead of expellation, understood?: understood
This show is an entertaining show. Will you entertain us 24/7?: yes I'm an entertainer by profession
Thank you!

open group

Big Brother - Application Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!